...in the Form of a Girl
I hadn't realized that Hallmark was participating in the RED initiative. Thanks for highlighting it.
Sounds like a great idea! Happy WW.
Cool entry!
Well done ad. Cheers Starr!!
As usual, the Hallmark ad makes me tear up. Thanks for sharin'! I'll be sure to keep them in mind when I card shop.
I LOVE this, and I love Hallmark. I've always had a little dream of working for them.
pout...i can not see videos at work... pout
Great ad campaign!
seems like a Verizon commercial. A good one though
I had not heard about that program until you posted this. I will definitely check that out.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I hadn't realized that Hallmark was participating in the RED initiative. Thanks for highlighting it.
Sounds like a great idea! Happy WW.
Cool entry!
Well done ad. Cheers Starr!!
As usual, the Hallmark ad makes me tear up. Thanks for sharin'! I'll be sure to keep them in mind when I card shop.
I LOVE this, and I love Hallmark. I've always had a little dream of working for them.
pout...i can not see videos at work... pout
Great ad campaign!
seems like a Verizon commercial. A good one though
I had not heard about that program until you posted this. I will definitely check that out.
Post a Comment