...in the Form of a Girl
Peace to you and Kidlet, Starr.
Peace! :)
beautiful! Mine is flying high too today.
Peaceful Happy WW
Peace and Cheers to you Starr!!
Searching for a Peaceful World...HUG my friend...
That's one of my favorite quotes. Peace to you and yours my dear.Happy Peace Globe Day!
I had not heard that quote before, but I like it.Here's to peace for you and yours, starrlight.
Beautiful! This is truly a special day.
Very nice! :)
Love the sentiment on this globe. Peace to you and to the world today.
It starts at home doesn't it?!Peace to you and the Kidlet!
I love that sentiment and try to live it.
yooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooowhere am youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu?
LOL I live Bond. Kidlet just got sidelined with a major migraine for two days and I had to deal with her asshat principal and math teacher. I have just been too tired to even turn on my computer half the time!
Awesome msg.! Kewl pic...and, a Blessed Day to you!! (oh, BTW, you've been taggedfollow the link for details)
Post a Comment
16 comments:
Peace to you and Kidlet, Starr.
Peace! :)
beautiful! Mine is flying high too today.
Peaceful Happy WW
Peace and Cheers to you Starr!!
Searching for a Peaceful World...HUG my friend...
That's one of my favorite quotes. Peace to you and yours my dear.
Happy Peace Globe Day!
I had not heard that quote before, but I like it.
Here's to peace for you and yours, starrlight.
Beautiful! This is truly a special day.
Very nice!
:)
Love the sentiment on this globe. Peace to you and to the world today.
It starts at home doesn't it?!
Peace to you and the Kidlet!
I love that sentiment and try to live it.
yooooooooooooooo
hooooooooooooooo
where am youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu?
LOL I live Bond. Kidlet just got sidelined with a major migraine for two days and I had to deal with her asshat principal and math teacher. I have just been too tired to even turn on my computer half the time!
Awesome msg.! Kewl pic...
and, a Blessed Day to you!!
(oh, BTW, you've been tagged
follow the link for details)
Post a Comment