I am waiting until 7am Central, to give others a chance at NAME THAT TUNE for WW at THE COUCH.
Yes, I am sure I am some sort of discommunicated member of the WW family because I use music so maybe it isn't truly WW.... what? OH I am sorry, this is YOUR blog!
I've eaten there! Probably around 2000 or so- I can't remember exactly when. But we loved the "run forest run" and "stop forest stop" sign for the table. My aunt and uncle used to live in hawaii, just outside of Lahaina.
I *LOVE* Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. Aside from the fact that the food is good and the Key Lime Pie is the best I have had, I love the fact that my kid totally goes Forrest whenever we eat there. She loves that movie, probably watches it once a month.
I'm so envious! I have yet to visit Hawaii. I've been all over the U.S. practically but the states I wanted to see the most are Alaska and Hawaii. I hope to visit both places before I am 6ft under.
26 comments:
I'd love to visit Hawaii. You lucky thing.
You are looking might fabulous!
I should add that this was from our 2003 trip. It does show at least one of my tattoos tho!
That is awesome! Looks like you all were having a wonderful time.
And of course I noticed the tattoo at once! LOL
You are an early bird aren't you?
I am waiting until 7am Central, to give others a chance at NAME THAT TUNE for WW at THE COUCH.
Yes, I am sure I am some sort of discommunicated member of the WW family because I use music so maybe it isn't truly WW.... what? OH I am sorry, this is YOUR blog!
ummm nice family pic
Wow. Have a great trip! Nice family photo! Happy WW!
I'm dripping with jealousy. Have fun!
I've eaten there! Probably around 2000 or so- I can't remember exactly when. But we loved the "run forest run" and "stop forest stop" sign for the table. My aunt and uncle used to live in hawaii, just outside of Lahaina.
me and my wife love bubba gump!
happy ww. sorry i put the wrong link on mister linky.
Nice photo and I love your outfit! :)
Happy WW- wish I could be with family and friends in Hawaii right now.
Hope you have a wonderful time in Maui. It was in the lower 80s today!
I see a lot of green around here today. Have a wonderful trip! My WW is up with a question.
Oh, happy vacation in Maui, how wonderful!!! happy ww :)
So, this is why everyone in the picture looks so tan. And here I need sunglasses to look in the mirror. *sigh*
I *LOVE* Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. Aside from the fact that the food is good and the Key Lime Pie is the best I have had, I love the fact that my kid totally goes Forrest whenever we eat there. She loves that movie, probably watches it once a month.
Maui? NOT that I want to join... =)
Great shot, by the way!
Happy WW from Germany,
San
Y'all just have so much fun. I am very, very jealous.
Ooooh, you are so lucky. Have a fantastic time!!!
Happy WW!
awww.have a great time on your trip..good choice in your pic
Maui is on my 1001 things to do before I die, well it is actually all of Hawaii, that is of course after I do Europe.
Ummmmmm Star... if you by chance have a moving piece of luggage... IT'S ME ;-) LOL Hope you have a great time. I'm sooooo jealous... LOL
Bubba Gump Shrimp in Maui! Mama always said everything tastes better is Hawaii...
I'm so envious! I have yet to visit Hawaii. I've been all over the U.S. practically but the states I wanted to see the most are Alaska and Hawaii. I hope to visit both places before I am 6ft under.
I LOVE Hawaii!! I wanna go!!!!!!!!!
Beautiful family... still looking for what I would want permanently tatooed on my body...
Post a Comment