So I bit the bosses head off twice today. Not bad, not bad. It was not totally off the wall ballistic. Just, well, snarky.
Took the kidlet lunch at her dad's. Get this, she stubbed her toe on the treadmill and split the top of her toe open.
The Ex (BF Variety) who also happened to be a Sagittarius warned me about this. Archer types are supposedly accident prone. How lucky am I? I am pondering TV tonight. What do we have? Top Chef?
Bleh. I already miss Survivor and Idol can not start soon enough.
Yes. I am a Reality TV Ho.
8 comments:
Ouch. That sounds painful. Is she okay?
Toe is mangled pretty good. Split the skin and the front of the toenail. I have actually not seen it. She is at her dad's until tomorrow, so I will survey the damage then.
That just sounds so owie.
I didn't realize you were an idol buff too! We're so alike in a lot of ways, it's almost scary. LOL
AH... so sorry for kidlet... hope she feels better.
So, have you heard T. Hick's CD yet?
He did a great job IMHO.
You asked when I was going to do my Weird tag... it is done...
You had some day yesterday! Hope kidlet is not suffering too much and speedy recovery!
Interesting, my blog template layout is fubar'd. Loads correct then freaks. GOT to love Blogger
I thought you were experimenting with a 3-column and had not finished! LOL
Post a Comment