
Jessie and the lovely folks over at Bestest Blog of All Time have gone all crazy and given me the Bestest Blog of the Day Award for today. And now I am all blushy and goofed out. Perfect for someone who supposedly can write a half way decent blog, eh?
To the new folks who are stopping by, HI! I feel like I should tell you something about myself. Hrmmm...I am 37, I have one daughter, 2 cats, 1 Partially Ex'd husband, and a job I am at all too often. I LOVE books and music. I like Pina Coladas and getting caught in the rain.
Oh..that went horribly off track didn't it?
Thanks for stopping in and leave me a comment, I'd love to visit some new blogs!
30 comments:
maybe because you added the counter!
RUNS THROUGH THROWING SNOWFLAKES AND TINSEL...MERRY CHRISTMAS!
That's it! It the Counter magic!
Merry Christmas Bond =)
I just wonder what took them so long! Congrats!
Thanks Doc =) Bond thinks it was the counter, I think it was the Blogstein thumb!
Congratulations! That's awesome...
NFC
Congratulations! Enjoy your day. You deserve it.
Merry Christmas to you and yours.
Peace,
Mimi
Well done! Congratulations on the award.
Ummm maybe it's just because you're cool and "hang out" with people like me? hehe :)
I have really got to learn to not enter before I'm done talking. LOL Grats on your award! Did they give you any pie?
Pie?! Where?!
No pie =)
Congratulations! Well deserved.
Congrats! Very cool!
A big thanks you to
Joy, Thinker, Bond, Doc, RWA, Tigg, Notfearingchange, and Mimi =)
Congratulations! Nice work on your blog.
I'm having a heck of a time figuring out what your blog is, and how I got here. Anyway..some of the titiles you link below look like a hoot. So, I'll probably come back when I have time and have a proper read. I'll letcha know what I think then.
Dread
You are too funny!
Congrats!
Congrats!! I always enjoy stopping here whilst touring the bloggosphere.
Merry Christmas!!
**tosses razzleberries & roasted chestnuts**
Ok I came back and, well, you just didn't scare me that much. Were you suposed to? Combined with everything else, if you drink or are a vegitarian, then you probably are scary; really scary.
Dread
Wow - you really feel strongly about this subject don't you? Take it easy - no need to get all wound up...
Ok carolina, I am not getting that comment at all. I'll chalk it up up to being a drunk vegetarian ;)
Your amazing award of the day led me to you. Very nice place to visit...again and again. And a partially ex'd hubby. Hmmm...so many questions about which part is the partial? The ex-factor? Or some aspect of the hubby? LOL
You have a very cool blog like the colors and layout.
Congratulations on your blog award - it's an early Christmas present, eh?
Happy Holidays to you and kidlet!
Congratulation and Merry Christmas...
hi, nice to be here :)
And so far, I dont think they were exaggerating when they picked your blog....
haapy hols, starlight!
Hey, congrats on bestest blog! You certainly deserve it. Everyone should have been hooked after the tranny shoe posts if they weren't before, heh :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I definitely have some business/career-related questions to ask, but didn't see an email address on here. I'll try to find one later or contact you once I get back home from my Mom's.
Looks like a fun blog. I have a suspicion you might like my blog as well. Hee hee
Congrats on the Blog of the Day.
Happy holidays.
I came here to check out your blog based on your award and 'tis a very cool place indeed! Congratulations on your award and I hope your holidays were happy!
That's marvelous, congrats! kiss Tisha!
Post a Comment