I love working here when I am alone in the office. It is all quiet and dark and there are NO PEOPLE!
Don't get me wrong, for once in my life time as an employeed human being, I actually like pretty much everyone I work with. Some more than others, but even the idiots I can pretty much deal with.
Only one person here totally makes me nuts and I keep it in check using my own brand of snarky humor. I have to clean up behind her work constantly although she is a legend in her own mind as far as knowledge base goes. She does provide me with entertainment though, so I shouldn't bitch too much. She's stringy skinny. Like an old chicken. She suffers from "oh dear god I am aging syndrome." Picture a 45+ wench who wears the naughty school girl outfit even though her cleavage area looks like crepe paper and Joan Rivers has smoother facial skin. I just refer to her as "Boobies By Victoria, Brain By Barbie" or BBVBBB for the purpose of this post.
Yesterday she had shoes on that no self respecting Transvestite would wear even though they literally screamed "tranny shoes!" Some poor lady in our cafe spilled coffee whilst staring in wonder and horror at them while BBVBBB was in line.
Did I mention she dyes her hair a rather prostitootie shade of red?
Sounds like she just got in. I should go check out today's costume :p
10 comments:
would a camera phone picture be completely inappropriate? yeah, i guess so.
Yup, although don't think for a moment the thought has not crossed my mind. Photoshop is a wonderful thing. Not that I currently have it mind you. I need a computer at home =(
OH funny.. as I came here to comment I had the same question as Balderdash..
OH... I am excellent with photoshop if you need assistance with deleting her face or such!
LOL
Don't tempt me!
I have a love of photoshop and a lack of a home computer which I suppose is keeping me out of trouble where she is concerned. I think today's outfit is supposed to be kicking the Ann Bancroft Graduate vibe, but I am not getting any koo koo ka joo off of it.
I LOVE TO TEMPT... c'mon.. how easy would it be.. just a tiny click of the phone.. send an email to me and by tomorrow.. the whole world can sit and giggle along with you....
Oh better yet, was for the tranny shoes to reappear...
bwahahahahahahahahahahah
Love this place....
I found the tranny shoes! And they are Jessica Simpson shoes at that. Lord hold me back!
I think we all know someone similar. They're a growing breed. But still, it's hard to turn away from the horror of it all.
I do hope I don't become one of 'those' women.
You hit the nail on the head, Belle. It is like watching a trainwreck!
Isn't it sad that people think they have to wear stuff like this to be attractive? I wish our culture would just appreciate older women for their wisdom instead of how youthful they look. I feel sorry for this lady in your office, she must be very insecure.
I have a rather simple philosophy - I wear jeans, sweaters, and suede shoes or sneakers, I don't even try to be a fashionable or provocative. It drives me crazy to see women with no dignity. I figure if anybody objects to my lack of cleavag or casual look, they don't have to talk to me.
My goodness, she sounds colorful...
Post a Comment