Friday, December 22, 2006

Don't Leave Me High, Don't Leave Me Dry

Well after one of those weird pointless last day before the holiday days, I am out of here. We were all a bit weird and a bit more into eating fudge than working. Before I go I am going to take the good advice of my kidlet and toss off the links to some of my favorite posts for those of you visiting here courtesy of Bestest Blog!

It's The End Of The World As We Know It and Starr did not feel fine. Got to love feverish rambles. I still stand by my view on John Cusack movies.

Girl, Get Me Out Of This Hell Hole Also known as the last time I tried to take a semi vacation get away.

What's Up Pussycat? Weird web crap I giggle at.

I'll Keep You My Dirty Little Secret Ooohhh!

Stop Stop Talkin Bout Who's To Blame The Back Story Theory of Too Stupid to Date. (warning. Pissy language herein lies.)

Tiny Dancer In A Cast The joys of motherhood.

One Life One Blood One Love My serious side comes out.

With that I am out of here and I wish you all Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

Hulles said...

What a good idea, thanks. I didn't get here from that one place, but it gives me a chance to check you out. (I think I came here from Balderdash the other day.) Anyway, merry Christmas!

Cinnamon Girl said...

Ah NYC Referrals! Hopefully you manage a staff christmas party better!

statcounter