Saturday, December 09, 2006

Snarky Is As Snarky Does

You Are a Snarky Blogger!

You've got a razor sharp wit that bloggers are secretly scared of.
And that's why they read your posts as often as they can!


I am?! Really? I swear to God I tried to think Mary Sunshine thoughts while taking this test. I thought I would be more along the lines of a life blogger. But I supposed I'd have to get a life first, eh?

11 comments:

tiggerprr said...

Perhaps you forgot to ponder rainbows and unicorns too!? I am a life blogger. Whatever that means. LOL

tiggerprr said...

Oh...duh Tigg...actually READ what Starr posted first... life blogger is what you thought you'd be! Well I'll give you my results. For a dollar. :)

Cinnamon Girl said...

Snarky!

I actually love that word and am secretly pleased with my result ;0

Survivor said...

Yeah.. I took that test.. Came across your blog through someone.. I think.. That test seemed interesting.. and It said I'm a Pundit Blogger.... Whatever that means... But just makes me feel nice..

Thanks for putting that up..

Southern (in)Sanity said...

I came across as Pundit Blogger too. I guess it could have been worse (though I'm not sure what the other options are).

Anonymous said...

A little snarkiness is a good thing.

thethinker said...

I'm a life blogger. How boring. You get to be snarky, and I'm just a life blogger.

Cinnamon Girl said...

Pundit blogger sounds like Snarky only less, well, snarky :P

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

LIFE Blogger here... but that could be because I toold tigerrprr's suggestion and channeled rainbows and unicorns...

bwahahahahahahahahah

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

I wanna be snarky..can you teach me how?

LOL

Cinnamon Girl said...

Rainbow Bright Bites Bond In Butt!

Damn unicorns, they mess up everything, don't they?

statcounter