So blogger is having issues. Not a biggie, I was getting board with the template anyhow. But this left hand side shit is ANNOYING. It's not just me, as I am seeing frantic posts from others on the message boards. It's just stupid :P
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Strange as it loaded ok the first time. It looks like Blogger Did it again.
I am having the same issue, my template used to be the same as yours (and will be again as soon as they fix it) but I had to change to a different template temporarily to make my posts wider until it's fixed. Be warned, everything in my sidebar was rearranged, so if you do switch, know the order of your widgets.
LOL AND today, I fixed the link on THE COUCH to come back here... Looks like you might end up with TWO links on THE COUCH... but then again, you are very very special
7 comments:
Strange as it loaded ok the first time. It looks like Blogger Did it again.
I am having the same issue, my template used to be the same as yours (and will be again as soon as they fix it) but I had to change to a different template temporarily to make my posts wider until it's fixed. Be warned, everything in my sidebar was rearranged, so if you do switch, know the order of your widgets.
Come to WordPress, don't be afraid..
The only Typepad blog I read regularly is Scott Adams' The Dilbert Blog and he hasn't had much good to say about it.
Good luck, wherever you go ;-)
LOL AND today, I fixed the link on THE COUCH to come back here... Looks like you might end up with TWO links on THE COUCH... but then again, you are very very special
Come to find out deleting and then adding back all widgets having to do with MyBlogLog worked.
I have some how managed to wipe out part of the border on the bottom sidebar but not all of it.
Given that I am STILL fighting the urge to hit boss with stapler and/or blow up my computer, I think I need to deep breath and walk away!
If you don't smoke....start
I acutally just quit smoking!
Post a Comment