Ever get the feeling that you are gonna get screwed? And not in an "oh baby" kind of way?
I am getting that vibe. Kidlet is supposed to have a flu shot today at her ped's office. But I never got a reminder call for the flu clinic. No one is answering at the office cause it is a Saturday and they are closed. Or open for the flu shot clinic but just not answering. And the website is dead.
Ok, it's a for sure, I am fuxored. Just got my online horoscope:
"Sparks may fly today in your interactions with others. Whether in close intimate relationships or casual discussions with friends, it can feel as if everyone is just trying to purposefully upset you. You can all too easily respond with an overblown display of anger. Don't waste energy arguing. The best thing you can do is to chill out and not take it all so seriously."
But why can't I get pissy? Not everyone can do "overblown displays of anger" with flair, but I can. 13 pieces of flair, no less!
5 comments:
That's the minimum amount of flair required.
So? Did you get the shots?
Man, it's a bit late for flu shots, although one year, I got mine in January. January!!
Nope no shots. I knew I was screwed. Bleh :P
And so.. did you proceed to exhibit an overblown display of anger????
I like to watch those...
Nah I went and got the kid and went to the parentals to get a christmas tree with the Dad. It was actually a fairly mellow day from about 2 on. But no shots. Of course.
Post a Comment