Sigh
Talked to my designer today and I am on the list for a revamp to Typepad in Jan or so. Which means webring fixes, notifying all the lovely people who linked me to link the new site. Blah blah.
Template is somewhat fixed. Expandables are still not expanding but hey. Better than before. I am in NO FRIGGIN MOOD to redo widgets today. Doing this in the training room as is :P
4 comments:
Sorry that I can't assist with your floobles (are floobles acceptable in public?). When I moved to beta last week I grabbed a 3 column template, so I haven't gone too nuts with all these "hacks."
Give these sites a peek hacks (expandables.....)
http://betabloggerfordummies.blogspot.com/
http://hackosphere.blogspot.com/
Like I said, I haven't tried any of them, but I did get the 3 column template from Vin at "Dummies."
I got them all fixed but it took a bit!
Hey Starrlight,
You left a message on my site saying you had made another donation, but I haven't received it yet. I just want to make sure something didn't go wrong! If you've changed your mind for any reason, please disregard this message!
Check your email Bobby, I forwarded you the paypal receipt I got. They should have paid ya!
Post a Comment