...in the Form of a Girl
That's an excellent selection. I just about wore out my George Winston "December" CD the past couple of weeks.Hope you and yours had a Merry Christmas.
Gotta love Harry - he's just so cute and that voice....
STARR: I hope your holidays have brought smiles and laughs and love.A new picture for your profile I see.. I shall miss the enticing lips wrapped in the pearls...Looking forward to continuing to grow our friendship in 2007...and you still have tome to pack me in your luggage to Hawaii
Beautiful globe! (I found you at Mimi Writes ...) Peace,Lux
Harry mmmm, nice selection darling...enjoy your New Year's Eve parties!BisousTisha
Visiting by way of the bestest carnival today. I hope ya all had a great Christmas!
Hi guys! Hope you all had a great holiday!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That's an excellent selection. I just about wore out my George Winston "December" CD the past couple of weeks.
Hope you and yours had a Merry Christmas.
Gotta love Harry - he's just so cute and that voice....
STARR: I hope your holidays have brought smiles and laughs and love.
A new picture for your profile I see.. I shall miss the enticing lips wrapped in the pearls...
Looking forward to continuing to grow our friendship in 2007...and you still have tome to pack me in your luggage to Hawaii
Beautiful globe! (I found you at Mimi Writes ...)
Peace,
Lux
Harry mmmm, nice selection darling...enjoy your New Year's Eve parties!
Bisous
Tisha
Visiting by way of the bestest carnival today. I hope ya all had a great Christmas!
Hi guys! Hope you all had a great holiday!
Post a Comment