Thursday, December 21, 2006

Come On Baby, Light My Fire - Thurday Thirteen 4th Edition

Last week we delved into my Seedy Past and took a look at all those cradles I might wanna rob. Just to prove I am not ageist (or a total pervert) we will spend this week taking a peek at some older gentlemen. I now present to you The Thirteen Older Men Who Could Rob My Cradle - Thursday or any other day of the week.

1. Johnny Depp - Do I really have to say ANYTHING else? Hello? He is the only one getting a picture here. Just look at him!


2. John Cusack - What can I say, he had me at the boom box. The Depp Man may be hotter, but somehow Mr. Cusack seems like the type you'd actually marry. It's a close 1/2 ranking on the John's.

3. Damon Albarn - The UniBrow brothers of Oasis need to stop being pissy about Blur/Damon. Noel, Liam....get thee to a tweezery.

4.Colin Firth - I looove Colin. Bridget needs to get a clue!

5. Hugh Grant - Then again, maybe Bridget has a clue. Hugh is my "faintly brushed by scandal" entry of the week. But let's be real, a guy - any guy - going to a prostitute is a shocker, because......?

6. George Clooney - Oh the Dr Ross glory days of ER. Actually, George gets better every year.

7. Dermot Mulroney - I'd take a Wedding Date or any other kind of date with him!

8. Clive Owen - I have a thing for the UK guys, you notice that? Totally wasted on Jennifer Blandiston.

9. Daniel Craig - Listen, he can shake me OR stir me. Bond is back.

(Ok now, don't get all creeped out, but we are entering Dead Man's Land. Yes the following 2 are indeed departed. What can I say, once a goth girl, always a goth girl.)

10. Michael Hutchence - What you need, indeed. I saw INXS in concert on the KICK tour. Front row seats. He had on black leather pants. Excuse me whilst I get a cold drink.

11. Brandon Lee - "Buildings Burn, People Die, But Real Love Is Forever." He was The Crow. And yes, I'd want him with the makeup :p

12. Paul Newman circa 1960's - Hey! We are dealing with fantasy here. I got 2 dead guys on the list, why not time travel? Watch Newman in Cat On A Hot Tin Roof, Exodus, or Cool Hand Luke and I dare you to name anyone who is better looking. Even Mr. Depp should be nervous. VERY nervous.

13. Brad Pitt - Confession time here. When Brad was younger, he was gorgeous, yeah yeah I know. He just didn't do it for me. But he is getting ever so much hotter the older he gets. He was just a bit too pretty in his youth. No girl wants a guy who is prettier than her, even Angelina. Of course she is so gorgeous she ranks as the one woman I could see switching teams for.

And there you have it!

37 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yea, Colin Firth can rob my cradle anytime!

My 13 are up.

Michelle said...

Clive Owen on a platter please! Awesome, awesome list.

Happy TT!
I’m up!

Angela/SciFiChick said...

oooh.. great list!

AtriaBooks said...

Auto-erotic exfixiation? Really?

Anonymous said...

I like your taste men. And I agree with you on Brad Pitt. He was way too pretty when he was younger.

Cinnamon Girl said...

Yes Doc, really. Of course I would prefer it if they got it right!

Kim - glad to know I was not alone!

Mikala & Chickadee - I'll share them =)

Anonymous said...

Cool list. You're also reminding me that I need to see the Bond movie.

Anonymous said...

Switching teams with Angelina? ....thanks for the mental image, I'm off for a cold shower....

Cinnamon Girl said...

Angie is stupid hot. I am team jolie all the way.

Amy Ruttan said...

Love Colin Firth, Johnny, Clive and Daniel. Have you seen Gerard Butler he's Scottish and very dishy too.

Happy TT

Lindsey said...

I am a huge John Cusack fan! I love him! Great list!

Buttercup said...

You'll have to fight me for Brandon, Brad, and Colin. :) My TT is up.

Cinnamon Girl said...

I'll give ya Brad and Colin for Brandon :P

Rebecca said...

Very good taste on *most* of them. =)

Tisha! said...

Oh Johnny! Just take Brad Pitt out LOL! Since I'm a real gerontophile I'll take Paul Newman first any day yaumm!

Sincerely Iowa said...

Yummy...

Great post!

Shelby said...

great list! - on my blog, I don't understand your comment about "Papas"?

Anonymous said...

I was just watching the roast they did on George Clooney when he won that award. He is just gorgeous and classy!

Tink said...

Drool....... My numero uno is Robbie Williams, but your hunks are certainly on my list too!
Thanks for visiting my Yule-TT.

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

I hear you about a lot of these (and the sex appeal of Michael DOES endure beyond his death. No argument there!), but you're making me feel old by calling some of these men older!

Happy TT!

Cinnamon Girl said...

Some of them are baaaarely older than me. But they ARE older and that is what counts!

Anonymous said...

I agree with you about 90%. I don't know Damon, and George has never done a thing for me. I never saw Brandon Lee in anything except for The Crow. I'd replace those three with Steve McQueen, a la The Great Escape, Heath Ledger, a la A Knight's Tale, and Viggo Mortensen, a la any damn thing because that man is hot enough to melt steel.

Happy TT and Merry Christmas!

Cinnamon Girl said...

Viggo fits the bill and would have made it if it was Thursday 14 =0

Heath is a good 10 years younger than me but he made the list two weeks ago under the "seedy past" link. All these guys are older than me!

Clickin Mama J said...

Now that is a great list!!!

Tizzie said...

Colin Firth DEFINATELY gets my vote....ever since I was 14 and watched Pride and Predjudice (sorry about the spelling!)....Thou you did miss out Mel Gibson!!!!

HAppy TT!

Anonymous said...

There's something about Johnny Depp... And Brad Pitt is better looking than ever. George Clooney is lovely, too. Great taste you have. Thanks for dropping by.

Mary said...

I have to agree with you on almost all of those. I have always had a secret Jonny Depp thing, I particularly love him as Jack Sparrow... dirty and eye liner-ed. YUM!

George Clooney gets better every year, like a fine wine. He's just FINE! :O)

Great list, gotta go, must stop drooling!

tiggerprr said...

Yumm-O...what a nice Christmas Wish list! LOL Brandon Lee was so so hot...smoking hot. I was so sad when he died.

Brad Pitt was too good looking...but I wouldn't have kicked him out of bed for it! ;) Him and Angelina together is just white hot...definately have a girl crush on her. I hope that their relationship has a lot of substance, I'd like to see them make it.

Barb said...

Great TT! Thanks for dropping by mine!

Anonymous said...

Definitely agree with Johnny, but we differ from that point on. How does this Thursday 13 thing work? I clicked on some of the links, and they had different themes?

I have been meaning to participate for so long now, and really want to. Especially since I am needing ideas for posts that don't revolve around my day to day doings.

Anonymous said...

Wow - someone other than myself finds Dermot Mulroney absolutely dishy! Wooo!

Tisha! said...

Happy Holidays sweetie!

Hugz
Tisha

Anonymous said...

have exactly the same people on my list too:):)

Cinnamon Girl said...

ETS - Oh yes, Dermot is oh so very hot!

Cinnamon Girl said...

Belle - The Thursday 13 is a slimmed down version of the 100 things about you. Pretty much it is a list of 13 things about your or really anything. I try to make mine about me but not like a grocery list of favorite color etc.I really like it!

Anonymous said...

I love Johnny Depp! He'd take all thirteen places on my list! Thanks for stopping by!

Cinnamon Girl said...

Cal I totally agree with you, but was informed by my daughter that saying Johnny Depp over and over 13 times was not only boring, but irritating.

She hates it when I make the kitty purr noise when we watch pirates too. SUCH a killjoy!

statcounter