Sunday, January 04, 2009

Because RPattz Got High

5 comments:

Southern (in)Sanity said...

Where do you find these things...

Cinnamon Girl said...

I LOVE Twilight related spoofs =) The same person has an Rob Rap that uses Jay and Silent Bob's rap. And a Cullen Island which spoofs Gilligans Island. See the key with Twilight and why it is so much fun is to poke fun at it =)

Just wait, Kidlet and I are going to wait until it hits the 3 dollar theater and then we are going to do a vlog live from the theater.

Cinnamon Girl said...

Ok I caved and bought that MP3.

Southern (in)Sanity said...

You bought what mp3 - "Because I Got High" by Afro-Man?

Cinnamon Girl said...

Yup. I thought I had it but apparently it lived on the Hard Drive that bit the farm. Amazon just makes it too easy =)

statcounter