Thursday, January 22, 2009

OFMG....Hitler is not dazzled!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hitler actually posed some compelling questions...especially regarding Edward's manhood!

Ooooh, that whole clip was so funny!

Cinnamon Girl said...

NO SHIT! And Renestard killed me.

Mimi Lenox said...

There is something for you at my blog.
Ten Honest Things ~ Diversity In The Blogosphere

Ed & Jeanne said...

Gaad. Imagine how he'd feel about the Harry Potter series...

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

mental note...come back later and watch the video clip

Anonymous said...

interesting clip huh?!

Southern (in)Sanity said...

Where are you hiding? Nothing since last Thursday?

Cinnamon Girl said...

Ah! He who was lost is now found - I swapped a Friday for Saturday for doctor appointments, worked until 5:30 Sat and then went to have pizza and watch tv with the Dad since Mom is out of town. Sunday I was going to bum around the house but Kidlet called and her dad had an occular migraine so I got her around 1 and then we went for a long drive. Came home, watched Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back (The Time IS the Mad Notes, yo) and then Burn After Reading. I barely turned my computer on this weekend!

Which is bad cause I still have Mimi's Meme. Which I am finishing up tonight. I hope :P

statcounter