The Library tried to gas me to death. They were using some glue on the book bindings and oh my god did it stink. Walked out of there with a killer headache. The post is nearly written, I just did't have it in me to go look for pictures.
Yeah I did that last night around midnight, Bud. Feel all spacey today because of it. But never fear the post will go up tonight.
Gonna get me a Whopper, Fries and a Large Diet Coke - which I intend to doctor up with vanilla vodka - and I will finish my edits and upload pictures for tomorrows Pompeii, Brindisi, and Patras Post. Lifeboats included.
7 comments:
What a crock of...
Just kidding.
Hope you feel better.
The Library tried to gas me to death. They were using some glue on the book bindings and oh my god did it stink. Walked out of there with a killer headache. The post is nearly written, I just did't have it in me to go look for pictures.
STILL have a headache too =(
Do drugs. Generally works...
Yeah I did that last night around midnight, Bud. Feel all spacey today because of it. But never fear the post will go up tonight.
Gonna get me a Whopper, Fries and a Large Diet Coke - which I intend to doctor up with vanilla vodka - and I will finish my edits and upload pictures for tomorrows Pompeii, Brindisi, and Patras Post. Lifeboats included.
Hmmmm ... Whopper, fries and a large Diet Coke laced with vanilla vodka?!!?!?!?!?
What number is that on the menu?
:)
Take out, baby, take out! The vodka lives on my counter =)
And Eurotrash is written and will be up in a couple hours. Go me!
Well Go Vodka
Feel better soon!
Post a Comment