Hey, Chumbawamba fan - this is Jim from over at Barb's blog. Glad to meet a fellow Chumbawamba fan. Looking at your profile, our musical tastes have some serious overlap. If you're on last.fm, friend me: http://www.last.fm/user/dullroar
Don't forget to set your music player up to feed what you're listening to to last.fm, AND go ahead and friend me (dullroar), since I only have one last.fm friend, which is Barb. :o)
6 comments:
Hey, Chumbawamba fan - this is Jim from over at Barb's blog. Glad to meet a fellow Chumbawamba fan. Looking at your profile, our musical tastes have some serious overlap. If you're on last.fm, friend me: http://www.last.fm/user/dullroar
Peace.
Hey thanks!!!!! I love it....I have been missing out. I wonder what other music I need to know about???
Hey Jim - friend me on LastFM too!! (Barbara007)
Hope things pick up.
Barb I have to set up my last fm account too. I will find ya!
Don't forget to set your music player up to feed what you're listening to to last.fm, AND go ahead and friend me (dullroar), since I only have one last.fm friend, which is Barb. :o)
Oh will do!
Post a Comment