It has been two drama filled days, work is not making me happy and I have a headache that won't quit. I can't do just to Europe in my current "fuck it all" mindset. Look for the wrap up post on the weekend. In the mean time a bit of music. All three from New Radicals and the album Maybe You've Been Brainwashed Too. I want this album for my birthday. Gonna drop a broad hint to the familia. Damn strong album.
Mother We Just Can't Get Enough
You Get What You Give - a nod to the Kidlet...go ahead see if you can push me before I pull the trigger ;)
Someday We'll Know
10 comments:
Hope you're feeling better soon! I had an icky headache this afternoon and took the last of my advil and forgot to get more. I hope it doesn't come back!
Can't wait to hear more about Europe!
Hope you get over your "fuck it all" mindset. Although, I have that one often...
Get over that mindset!!!! You said the wrap-up would be today.
I took time out from the mountains to check for the finale ... and this is what I get!??!?!?!?!?!?
:)
Well shit now I feel ALL kinds of guilty, RWA!
Seriously I have 3 teenaged girls at my house tonight. I will be writing up the post in between dealing with that. Although we have to use my computer to watch Bad Mothers Handbook.
Cause Daniel Gale is WIN! Back me up on the Belle =)
Bud - I hear you, it was mostly kidlet school drama that ws driving on me. Hopefully it is resolved. She is fine, it's her former douchebag friends.
I should add that I will explain in detail on my rant blog and that the Euro post will arrive on Monday =)
I hope you feel better soon.
Me too Mimi. Just stressed which is not helping the headache. I still have your meme to finish!
Hope you feel better soon. I have the New Radicals album, if you don't get it and want a copy of it I'll be glad to copy it to a disc for you. It's a good album.
John you are a gentleman and a scholar =) I will totally holler at you if the familila lets me down. But Kidlet is on it =)
Feel better soon!
Post a Comment