Check out my
personality profile!
A very interesting test along the lines of the Meyer Briggs. Apparently my boss is going to send a couple of us to have a full Meyer Briggs work up. I know what I am. In the 12+ years that these tests have been online I have ALWAYS scored INFP. The I part throws a lot of folks who know me because I am a natural born entertainer and I am usually "on" if you know what I mean. The simple truth is very few if any people really get inside my head. Hell sometimes *I* don't get the inside of my head and I am me.
I'd love it if you all took the test and shared what you are. I have a theory that several of us are I -which stands for introvert versus E for extrovert by the way - even thought we post our thoughts on what has to be the biggest and brightest billboard out there. So if you have 20 minutes take it and gimme a holler. Pretty please! Plus it's interesting to read these types of things about yourself. It always makes me go "hmmmmmmmmmm."
INFP's or the Idealist/Healer subset as described by the Keirsey. It's pretty much me to a T and always has been. Bond, I found it fascinating,in light of our convo today, to read it. It pretty much sums me up.
I find it interesting that roughly 40% of people remain true to their outcomes with repeat testing over time. *Edit to add by over time I am talking 9 months!* I am not sure if this is an inherent flaw in the test or merely and indicator of how totally lacking in self awareness the vast majority of people are.
I'd lean to the latter, frankly.
More random shiz. It's been sunny here! Cold as a well diggers ass, but sunny. Ann windy. My parents live surrounded by huge pine trees. Last Sunday night it literally sounded like the Oregon coast at high tide outside their house. Kinda spooky.
I am liking the new Fox series Lie To Me. Gabriel Byrne is the shiz though so I am not too surprised. Their promos and the pilot episode used two songs I loves by two artists I love.
Aqualung - Easier to Lie (Love this boy)
And of course the one and only Mozz Father, Morrissey with Glamorous Glue. How do I love thee, Stephen Patrick? Let me count the ways....
12 comments:
I've done the full MBTI work up; several times in fact. And I've always come up ENFP. I've been E at full tilt, but each time I took it, I started leaning a bit I more and more. I'm sure if I took it now I'd be an INFP.
Not surprising, huh? I didn't think so.
People think of me as being super extroverted but I always for like 12 years have gotten INFP. I think people forget thier initial impressions of me.
Yesterday was my 7 year anniversary in this position and we were laughing at lunch because my three closest work friends remember think I was an "ice princess" when they first met me.
My boss was totally not surprised though. She has to work with me and totally gets the perfection complex coupled with my tendency to be internal. I am an odd combo of what you see is what you get and you see nothing at all.
Funny think Desert is I think I am leaning more E as I get older or at least I was during the last 10 years. Now I feel like I am turning back to I.
I am also curious to see how many of us are FP vs TJ.
I have done them, but for the life of me I can not remember what i was (Short term memory loss!!!)...
I noticed for you - you are high on all your tests...sorry i had to make the pun after the SMTL comment...and yes after our discussion yesterday it is fascinating.
Yeah I sound pretty well together according to that. I am unflappable over the big stuff but I sweat the small stuff. Internally though :P
I am looking forward to the formal instruction from a certified MBTI teacher.
OKEY DOKEY...
here I is:
http://test.personality-project.org/survey/handle_survey.php?source=survey.php
Doh it says I have accessed the page inapporpriately! How..typical...of me!
I took this some time ago....but that was before I became a Queen.
I crack myself up.
Hey, I actually saw Lie to Me...and I never watch TV. It wasn't bad...
I tried to take it, but the link took me to a results page. Maybe I'll give it a try later.
Ok I gave it a try. Here's mine:
Check out my
personality profile!
I've done the MB about 5 times over the last 15 years and have always been an INFJ or an INFP. I will take your test here and let you know if its any different. I guess we are "twins" :)
I took the quick version I found on a google search...Jung Typology Test. It came up ISFJ. The J surprised me.
Post a Comment