Yeah so no Euro Trash post today. Seeing as how I have 4 comments (you slackers) I guess you all have some catching up to do, eh?
Seriously, looong day and I just got home with Kidlet at 9:30. I am SO not up to creating a Roman Holiday for you folks. So look for Rome and Greece on Monday and Tuesday of next week. Mimi - I got your meme on tap for Saturday!
To tide you over I leave you with a video from Kidlet's Most Favorite Drop The Fucking Album Already People - Green Day. It plays into my Rome adventure. It's prophetic, yo.
20 comments:
LOVE this, but....think I love Social D's cover more.
I do have a lot of catching up to do.
And....was this at an awards show or was the video overly edited or something? Because that was a lame ass crowd, even for pop-punk.
Yes, I am behind in reading about your European tour. So sue me. ;P I'll get around to it.
Belle - I don't know that I have heard Social D's version. The Clash is a very close tie with Green Day for me.
And you are forgiven, Desert ;)
I am reading it and I want MORE MORE MORE
and you can not tell me you went to Europe and did not have a camera...where are the pictures from this trip...
What the hell?!?!?!?!?
This is NOT fair to those of us who have followed this closely and loyally.
I agree with Bond. Scan the pictures and show them already.
Pictures from 1985? Are you kidding me? We didn't have computer back up storage back then boys and girls. I think I have few photos mixed in with a bunch of stuff in either my garage or my parents attic. I even have a picture of Hot Florida Boy somewhere. Although I know the one of the two of us and the shrimp heads is long gone....that's a tease. Greece preview ;)
You are going to regret that meme. :p
I have it; I wish I had a way to send the file to you.
Waiting patiently for the meme.....and the muse. I haven't posted a thing today.
I'm so behind on my life.
I hear you Mimi. I am still at work. Apparently the economy has hit our 2009 budget. I am waiting to be told I can't do overtime. And since I am three yes THREE months behind do to new state changes and software AND waiting on other people to do their jobs, it is gonna be ugly.
I'm sorry you are still at work! YUK!! Don't worry about the stupid meme (and trust me, it's stupid)......get some rest. I'm going to do the same but I have great shots of Baby Boy that are just screamig to be taken out of the camera from last night when we went out for pizza and he is standing in front of a Knight In Shining Armor. It was so cute I can't stand it.
OK. I'll stop.
Well I work tomorrow but Sunday I am home. So I will probably do the meme on Sunday and work on the Rome and Greece posts as well =)
And home now!
I've been trying to catch up!!! I am just way behind and probably will be for awhile
Oh I know Barb and I rather you get in a nap or two than read my babble. You need to take care of yourself =)
The version by the Bobby Fuller Four is the best, but Green Day's cover wasn't too bad (I was disappointed that they didn't include the guitar riffs like the Fuller rendition). I can't stand the remake by The Clash.
She lies! She lies!
We have a few from the trip in our book shelf! I can find them for you mom!
And yes, the Social Distortion cover is great. I've heard it many times before, I can't believe you haven't!
I am made of Lame Sauce, Sweet Child o' Mine. But Belle has saved me from the Land of Lame =)
As for the pictures I know we have a few. I have no fucking idea where a whole bunch of my stuff went. I'd kill for my old letters.
See I like The Clash version a lot Malcolm. Then again I pretty much like anything Stummer and Jones ever did, including Sandinista!
Post a Comment