Monday, January 26, 2009

I'm Amazed At Your Wrong Devotion

Yes I live. Had doctor crap Friday, worked Saturday in lieu of my doctor day, spent Saturday night hanging with Dad while mom is out of town and got Kidlet extra early Sunday as her dad had a nasty migraine. So I barely turned on my computer =)

A real post either tomorrow or tomorrow night. In the mean time I leave you this song. Very funky. Very roots rock. Definitely Southern Fried. My Mornging Jacket with I'm Amazed.

7 comments:

Desert Songbird said...

Doctor crap. Sounds like my life nearly all the time, but definitely very recently. More tests at the cardiologist this week.

Crap.

John Holland said...

This is a great song by a great group.

Schmoop said...

Glad to hear that you're alive. Being alive is good. Most of the time. Cheers!!

Southern (in)Sanity said...

What a great CD "Evil Urges" is. There are a lot of great songs on there.

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Do like them...good song...

hell like we are going anywhere even if you don't post...

Cinnamon Girl said...

Desert - Between mine and Kidlet's it is a pain. Today it is SNOWING here. SNOWING. And mom's flight in from Boise is delayed and she is supposed to take Kidlet to her Rheumatology appointment today. Might be rescheduling.

John and Southern - I totally KNEW you two would know My Morning Jacket. I gotta get Evil Urges. The record store was sold out last time I went in for it.

Matteo - It's snowing. I will get back to you on the uberness of being alive later :P

Bond - You are too kind to me. I have such devoted Bloggy Friends =0

Cinnamon Girl said...

I should add that I swear I will try to make the rounds tonight, but I might be at the parentals. If kidlets appointment goes as planned.

Last night Kidlet made dinner after we went to Winco for our weekly shopping excursion and then we watched Wanted.

Yes I know, I did a drunken review but that was watched on my computer dammit. James McAvoy totally deserves big screen love.

statcounter