Ok Showtime is officially the best frickin tv on tv. Their new series
United States of Tara is awesome. Snappy dialogue, funny characters and Toni Collette whom I totally adore. I am telling you, The Tudors, Weeds, Dexter, Californication, Diary of a Call Girl, and now Tara. Showtime OWNS.
8 comments:
We don't get Showtime. We are so out of the loop. Cheers Starr!!
Alas, no Showtime. I got HBO. But my big thing is that I am getting and HDTV with a 50 inch screen. Other than my iPod I don't much electronic crap. But my TV died and I had a great December ($ wise, that is.) Happy Saturday!
Ah but if you both get Netflix you can watch them on DVD! It's actually better that way cause Kidlet and I go batshit waiting a week at a time to watch them.
I also decided to get HBO instead of Showtime. Maybe I'll switch. Can't decide.
Anyway, NetFlix does mean I get to watch them all at my leisure. That is cool.
Of course, there might be a website or two out there where one can find some of these shows too. That's always nice. ;-)
Jay you would love Californication. It's ridculously filthy =) Hank Moody (David Duchovny's character) is hilarious.
No Showtime here, either. Nor HBO. We have satellite telly with tons of channels and lots of HD channels, but our movie channels are repeats ("Encore").
I am tempted to add this to my cable lineup, but my cable is already so expensive and there is no way I'm giving up HBO and Starz....
Oh it is so good! Showtime has all my favorite shows. Toni Collette is awesome.
Post a Comment