HOLY SHIT!
Who knew Twilight FanFic could have a redemptive quaility other than being an guilty pleasure?! This kid is AWESOME. Thanks to Jandco for highlighting this artist. And he is damn near local. And Vinny, he is one of your people.
Rocky Votolato
7 comments:
I hadn't hear of him. Excellent!
Starr - what the hell is wrong with my computer???? Its SO SLOW. I could not SEE the video on the first one but I heard the music and liked it a lot. He reminds me of someone....who???
Me either, Bud. The second song was the inspiration for a fan fiction story and the author linked the youtube vid in her profile. I LOVE him!
Barb - Fear not, the first video is audio only. And he reminds me of a cross between Jeff Buckley and Ray Lamontagne and Aqualung.
JEFF BUCKLEY!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S IT!
Exceptionally great minds think alike.....I knew you'd know what I was thinking :)
What's your favorite Buckley song? Other than Hallelujah which is transcendant. Mine would have to be Lover You Should Have Come Over.
OH and Ben Gibbons of Death Cab. I LOVE Death Cab.
THE WEEKEND IS OVER. WHERE THE HELL IS THE WRAP-UP POST FOR THE EURO TRASH TRIP?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?
Post a Comment