
Lovely and Feathery Sparky Duck has awarded me a Schmoozie and I am just so tickled. I have always KNOWN I was a schmoozer. Heck I worked for Kaiser, of course I can bring it! I particularly liked Spark's alternate definition of schmooze,
"Also think schmoozing is having a way with words that you are able to call someone an asshole to there face and they actually say thank you for the compliment with a smile. So, as I hand out this lovely honor to 4 more recipients, I will allow my winners to decide which side of the definition they fall on."
Oh yeah, I can roll like that! Of course much as I love The Duck, he did steal my Matt Taggie (shut up Bond!) but I shall try to survive.....
My 4 Schmoozin Bloggers are
Bond over at THE COUCH. I love this blog and it's owner. Bond is an awesome and and lovely human being as well. His fiction is amazing, go read the matinees! And if you want to see the finest example of blogging community involvement go check out his latest post and join us in his latest mission. Or you can go directly to my next choice!
Dixie's Heart And Soul. This lady is one class act folks. She brings both heart and soul to her blog. Please head on over and while there, wish her son Matt good luck and safe travels as he heads to basic training with the US Marine Corp. Thank you Dixie for sharing this journey with us.
Next up, who else but Kyra at 108th? How can I not give her the schmooze lovin's? She is making me one of her bitches. You don't get schmoozier than that. And just cause I wuvs her I actually gave her a picture. Kyra's place makes me think, makes me laugh, and occasionally snort beverages out my nose. Got to love that.
And last, but certainly not least, The Lovely and Athletic Desert Songbird over at The Icebox. Always there with a zinger when I need one, I just love this lady! Go read now!
That about wraps it up for me, I am off to slay more trees in the name of overtime. Speaking of U2 (yes I know, cheesy lead in) go check out The Ducks U2 Contest. But suck at it cause I wanna win, ok? Cause he is claiming little known U2 songs and that is a bold statement that I must see for myself.
12 comments:
I am humbled and honored, Oh Celestial Goddess. I bow before thee in gratitude (and with mirth).
Now, I entered Sparky's contest, but I did so anticipating defeat to thou. I know, such an attitude will serve me not well, but I figured since I kicked ass in the sports mascot contest a few months back, I could be willing to concede in this battle.
I saw your list and it was a good one Desert. The Electric Co is one of my favorites. Of course if they ever did show up and tell me they were playing in my backyard I'd promptly pass out and speak gibberish, but hey!
Ah shucks ma'am you are too kind to this honored gentleman.
Hotness all around me on this one ...WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Your playlist was impressive. I agree on "Bad," but the other three I had to go with different songs.
I knew when I saw this that I was on the asshole side of things...lol. You da shit, dawg. But...uh... where is my picture?? Did you give me one? Am I THAT overtired?? And if you did give me one... where the hell did I put it??
I just resent it Kyra. I might have a better one to send on later :P
RWA the beautiful thing about this contest is I'd be happy with anyones list =)
Congrats on your schmoozie! I didn't even know such a thing existed till today!
hey if your named a bitch my Kyra, that has to be a compliment.
I actually pictured Starr or Songbird passing out as I did the contest question in my head.
Well only for the 108's wall o bitches will I unass an actual photo of myself :P
I gotta know, Sparky. Did I make a squeaky noise when I hit the ground?
Excellent bloggers all!
Good luck on your U2 quest for contest winner stardom!
Congrats on the Schmoozie.. uhm.. thing. :) Noticed you visited.. and wanted to return the favour. :) Nice blog! I .. uhm.. I was kicked out of brownies for fighting when I was 8. (Bitch girl guide wanted MY cubscout!) Seems we have a bit in common. LOL
Congrats... on the schmooz... I've tagged you for The Moaning Meme.
Haven't got to the Archive one yet -will do later this week
Post a Comment