Attention Fellow Aquarians. We are supposed to learn how to say "No."
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!

Aquarius (Jan 20 - Feb 18)
Your subconscious mind may be telling you something you really need to know, but it's easier not to listen. If you doubt yourself now, you may try to convince others of your worth by driving yourself too hard, only to end up overcommitted and overextended. There is a lot happening all around you and you must create healthy boundaries. Start by trusting your instincts, especially if you need to say "no."
7 comments:
Actually I learned how to say "No" when I figured out I was too lazy and too big a procrastinator to get much accomplished since I never follow through!
My daughter is an aquarius... is it time for the talk?
As a fellow Aquarian, I join you in saying "No". Unless of course someone asks me if I want another drink or if Lola asks me to go to bed with her. Cheers!!
Oy. Only thing I am saying to night is Hey Bartender. Shit part is I *am* the bartender.
Month end deadlines are the suck.
Hey, its much cheaper to be the bartender!
I'm pretty good at saying no now.
I think I've gone the other way totally . . .I hardly ever say yes now.
Post a Comment