...in the Form of a Girl
And her shoes? Oooo la la! Very sexy...
wow, she wear those shoes to work? I'd be uncomfortable!
I KNOW! I love the shoes!
damn i had to double check the shoes, mhmmm nice.and i was just singing frankie goes to hollywood today
That's hilarious!
The shoes own. Glad a guy agrees, Spark! And yes it is a silly picture but it made me giggle my ass off :P
Excellent!
Bahahahahaha . . . I only wish that I could use that in my sexual harassment prevention training classes. Alas . . . no.My photo is posted . . . a special one for Father's Day. Stop by!
Too funny. Happy WW.Angel Mama ():)
ha ha!! you are so smart!!! leave it to the rumor mongers in the office to start all kinds of different gossips from this scenario. great idea for a WW post.
thats awesome...sort of!
Love it!! Happy WW!
That's such a funny photo
ooo-er! Very funny.
Haaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Happy WW.
Hilarious!!~~
"You wanna come over to my office and file my etchings?"
Well, don't they look like they are having fun! He he....cut post!
Hahaha... hilarious.Everyone is invited to visit my blog... hope you can make it.
LOL!!!
HILARIOUS!Absolutely hilarious.
Oh yeah!!!!
Relax, Don't do it when you wanna . . .. . . !Lol . . ..takes me back to the '80's & no I didn't work in an office!
I love it! (LOL) =))
I've seen this pic before. It always makes me "ga-hoof"!heehee
Haha...Thanks for the laugh! Happy WW!
Bwahahahaha!!! Love it!! Happy WW!!
HA! That is a good one :)
Man, that's funny!Thank you & Happy WW!
*lol* very funny
I so love that picture..but I L-O-V-E the shoes..... yummy....HUGE shoe freak, if ya didn't know already....
ROFL - that's too funny. A good point with a funny delivery.Hugs,Holly
Great list!
Post a Comment
33 comments:
And her shoes? Oooo la la! Very sexy...
wow, she wear those shoes to work? I'd be uncomfortable!
I KNOW! I love the shoes!
damn i had to double check the shoes, mhmmm nice.
and i was just singing frankie goes to hollywood today
That's hilarious!
The shoes own. Glad a guy agrees, Spark!
And yes it is a silly picture but it made me giggle my ass off :P
Excellent!
Bahahahahaha . . . I only wish that I could use that in my sexual harassment prevention training classes. Alas . . . no.
My photo is posted . . . a special one for Father's Day. Stop by!
Too funny. Happy WW.
Angel Mama ():)
ha ha!! you are so smart!!! leave it to the rumor mongers in the office to start all kinds of different gossips from this scenario. great idea for a WW post.
thats awesome...sort of!
Love it!! Happy WW!
That's such a funny photo
ooo-er! Very funny.
Haaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Happy WW.
Hilarious!!
~~
"You wanna come over to my office and file my etchings?"
Well, don't they look like they are having fun! He he....cut post!
Hahaha... hilarious.
Everyone is invited to visit my blog... hope you can make it.
LOL!!!
HILARIOUS!
Absolutely hilarious.
Oh yeah!!!!
Relax, Don't do it when you wanna . . .. . . !
Lol . . ..takes me back to the '80's & no I didn't work in an office!
I love it! (LOL) =))
I've seen this pic before. It always makes me "ga-hoof"!
heehee
Haha...Thanks for the laugh! Happy WW!
Bwahahahaha!!! Love it!! Happy WW!!
HA! That is a good one :)
Man, that's funny!
Thank you & Happy WW!
*lol* very funny
I so love that picture..but I L-O-V-E the shoes..... yummy....
HUGE shoe freak, if ya didn't know already....
ROFL - that's too funny. A good point with a funny delivery.
Hugs,
Holly
Great list!
Post a Comment