...in the Form of a Girl
I am now singing "Tainted Love" but replacing it with "Painted Cats"
wow, are they painted on? Awesome
That's pretty cool! Did you do that?
Nope Chris I just found it doing my surfing. Click the Painted Cats Link at the bottom of the pictures for more info!
Are these actually painted on or are they Photoshopped? If they were painted, those are some amazingly patient cats!
Wow! Thats different. Thanks for sharing and Happy WW.Angel Mama ():)
Now that's very cool!
Those are some cool pictures.
That's just brilliant.
Wonderful - but I fear that my hands would be in tatters if I actually tried to paint my four!
Wow. Beautifully done. Happy WW!
They are photoshopped =)
even if its photoshopped, its talented photoshopping.and great I am singing tainted love too, yick
how'd they get the cats to hold so still while painting 'em? my cats would run all over the house and act like idiots.
*points at Sparky and cackles evilly*My work is done, Mister Duck =)
Cool cats!
Cute cute. I need to visit you more often. It took almost 4 minutes for your blog to load. Wow.
very cool!
These are cool pics x x x
They are wonderful, that is photo shopped though and not really the cats with make up isn't it?
Great photo shop skills no doubt... Hope you enjoyed your pie... hehehehe
Bond the pie was stellar =)
My cats would kill me if I did that !
*lol* those poor cats must be so pissed off at their owners
What the fuck? How did I miss this????Those cats are awesome. I shall now be up late tonight painting my own cats...lol.
Post a Comment
25 comments:
I am now singing "Tainted Love" but replacing it with "Painted Cats"
wow, are they painted on? Awesome
That's pretty cool! Did you do that?
Nope Chris I just found it doing my surfing. Click the Painted Cats Link at the bottom of the pictures for more info!
Are these actually painted on or are they Photoshopped? If they were painted, those are some amazingly patient cats!
Wow! Thats different. Thanks for sharing and Happy WW.
Angel Mama ():)
Now that's very cool!
Those are some cool pictures.
That's just brilliant.
Wonderful - but I fear that my hands would be in tatters if I actually tried to paint my four!
Wow. Beautifully done. Happy WW!
They are photoshopped =)
even if its photoshopped, its talented photoshopping.
and great I am singing tainted love too, yick
how'd they get the cats to hold so still while painting 'em? my cats would run all over the house and act like idiots.
*points at Sparky and cackles evilly*
My work is done, Mister Duck =)
Cool cats!
Cute cute. I need to visit you more often. It took almost 4 minutes for your blog to load. Wow.
very cool!
These are cool pics x x x
They are wonderful, that is photo shopped though and not really the cats with make up isn't it?
Great photo shop skills no doubt... Hope you enjoyed your pie... hehehehe
Bond the pie was stellar =)
My cats would kill me if I did that !
*lol* those poor cats must be so pissed off at their owners
What the fuck? How did I miss this????
Those cats are awesome. I shall now be up late tonight painting my own cats...lol.
Post a Comment