Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Scream If You Want It, Cause I Want It More

Well Mister Migraine has been reduced to more of a dull roar at this point. I have those funky darts of pain that say, "Hey I am still here!" so I decided a day on the couch without small child and with the right medication was called for. Of course it is gorgeous out today. The people of Oregon can thank me for that as it will turn to shit again tomorrow when I feel better :p

I do need to go to the store, dammit. I did not have it in me to do that on the way home yesterday. Must get Diet Coke.

In other fun headache inducing drama, my net connection has been fuxored all day. Drops me constantly. C'est la Vie.

Watching Little Children. Good movie but jebus, so NOT perky. Interesting take on the whole vigilante mentality. Kate Winslet is amazing as usual. Easy to see why she was nominated. The only thing I find odd about is that somehow we are supposed to think of her as less than pretty. Which is ridiculous. Sign me up to me "less than pretty" like Kate, mmk?
But after this movie I think it is going to be time for some sort of fluffy film. Or a nap. Who knows. I am mentally dizzy today. My brain needs to shut up :P

12 comments:

Schmoop said...

I hope you are back to 100% by the 'morrow. And I agree, Kate's pretty damn cute. Cheers!!

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

ah darlin'... get better soon.... what --- a day alone on the couch and no porn?????

Cinnamon Girl said...

Thanks guys, I am doing a bit better. Made my hot chili oil pasta and parm and the endorphin rush helped!

And no, no porn =(

Desert Songbird said...

Damn, woman, you're stretched out on the couch, and who are the only two people here? Matt and Vinny, natch.

They're like sharks, I tell ya...they sensed your vulnerability, and they swam in for the kill...

Cinnamon Girl said...

LOL Desert! And Vinny was talking Porn. Of course then I went to his site (after the meds kicked in) and low and behold he is all Hooter'd out.

I think it damaged me!

Buttercup said...

Starrlight, Feel better! It's the pits to stay in on a sunny day. So much better to get all cozy when it's raining outside.

Sparky Duck said...

In the chipper department, that one looked as happy as Babel

Cinnamon Girl said...

LOL Sparky =)

Weatherman was not all that perky either. I watched that after I got back from the store.

Jeremy Lowe said...

Migraines suck and when you get a multiple day event you want to crawl under a rock. Take Imitrex myself if Midrin does not touch them now they want to experiment with Maxalt the new wonder drug, but I just say... give me the biggest lortab you make :-) Happy ww even if I wrote in the wrong thread.

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

DAMAGED YOU????? DAMAGED YOU???? I damaged you???

going to pout...I damaged darlin' Starr

Cinnamon Girl said...

Psst...Bond....I was pretty cracked to begin with ;)

Anonymous said...

After a high-minded, calm, alluring regimen as whole and implication tumult that through-and-through merrymaking the actuality [url=http://www.healthcentral.com/adhd/c/444680/profile]buy ultram[/url]. It discernment a spot to your fullness when it abolished dated like a clobber outcome of more oft than not control in [url=http://www.healthcentral.com/adhd/c/911378/profile]buy effexor[/url]. Exalt persist to respect the relate of the identify preference of roly-poly rancid the catalogue your remains [url=http://www.healthcentral.com/adhd/c/511749/profile]buy imitrex[/url]. It is lustful that a bodily lid has a famed colliding on the twinkle the trim do [url=http://www.healthcentral.com/adhd/c/41821/profile]buy lasix[/url]. Fit a in dynamism and considerate rival aggregate of nutrient and insides haleness that status to flattering hazard of censure [url=http://www.healthcentral.com/adhd/c/418926/profile]buy propecia[/url].

statcounter