***Scroll Down for Thursday Thirteenage***
Never let it be said that U2 fans don't have a sense of humor! This site link comes to you courtesy of the Kidlet and the use of U2 is courtesy of your's truly. Here is a tiny preview for you. I am falling off the couch looking up random shit on that site.
“Eheheheheh, that dude's name is "Boner." Heheheheh, BOIIIING!”
~ Beavis on Bono
“These guys are from England and who gives a shit?!”
~ Casey Kasem on U2
Bono Vox: Dake's Mouthpiece (Electron scanning microscope)You Two is the sequel to U and was formerly known as U-Boat, Feedback, U-Lalalalaaa, Goo-ratch-a-loogie, Hype, U3, U4, U-seless, The Letter U and the Numeral Two, Bono and those other guys, and Ireland Is Our Marketing Niche. At one stage, rumours abounded that they may also have been founding members of Baccara, the people responsible for the classic opera, "Yes Sir, I Can Boogie". The makers of the U series have now confirmed there will be no U5, but they will start filming U6 when they can be bothered.
Don't shoot me Desert!
3 comments:
OMG! That is fecking HILARIOUS! I LOVE it!!!!!
Bwahahahahahaha!!!!
so they have nothing to do with OU812 then?
I believe they were behind the scenes producers for that one Bond!
Post a Comment