Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #18 - Fish Are Jumpin' And The Cotton Is Fine

June 21st is the official first day of Summertime and in honor of my favorite season and the Summer Solstice I give you 13 things I love about summer....in technicolor!










































28 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for the fireworks, that is my favorite part of summer. Sitting on the beach watching. Yay! Great pictures! Hope you have a wonderful week!

Anonymous said...

Ohh...these are great pictures to show how a wonderful sommer looks like.

Great TT!

Miss Frou Frou said...

Oh, I love the first and third photo's. My TT is about the Winter Solstice - snap!

Cinnamon Girl said...

I loved yours, Frou!

Angela/SciFiChick said...

Great photos!
I'm ready for a margarita...

Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures! Happy TT, Lady Rose

Sparky Duck said...

hot damn, a dragonfly, one of my favorites! And the hummingbird is one of my early morning smoking buddies.

are any of the pictures yours?

Cinnamon Girl said...

I can't take credit for any of the pics, they are all from a late night web crawl!

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

What does it say about me that when I got up to go to the bathroom, I left the picture of the margarita in the middle of my screen?

You are so right about all of these things. They are what makes summer so wonderful.

Happy TT!

Chelle Y. said...

Those are some of my favorite reasons too!

Thanks for visiting!

Darla said...

Wonderful pix. You really caught the essence of summer. :)

Rebecca said...

I love it all, -minus the meat!

If you have time I posted my TT13, this week it's 13 All or Nothing Q's.

Anonymous said...

Oh, great TT - I agree with all of those! I love the summer, it's my favorite season too.

Bring me that beer!!!!

Cheers for the SUMMER :-P

Cinnamon Girl said...

Beer is GOOD!

the Book of Keira said...

Oh my god... those are stunning pictures. They make me excited for the summer!

Cinnamon Girl said...

I wanna play hookie :p

JAM said...

Excellent photo choices and a unique way to get your points across loud and clear. I could go for me some ribs right now too.

Mimi Lenox said...

Love the pics. They make me want to run through the sprinkler.

Amy Ruttan said...

Great pictures thank goodness it's summer.

Happy TT and thanks for dropping by mine.

devilishsouthernbelle.net said...

Awesome! I am especially partial to lightning and margaritas! Did you know that you rock?

Desert Songbird said...

Great pics.

Come visit me. I have something for you.

The Ice Box

Unknown said...

I hope my summer ends up being EXACTLY like this!

I would like to see a good summer thunderstorm too... it's been years.

Travis Cody said...

Most outstanding list, and great pictures!

Mymsie said...

Yay for summer!

Karina said...

I couldn't make it here yesterday cuz my server was acting up, but I'm glad I stopped by today. Love your "picturesque" love of summer TT!

Thanks for stopping by mine!

Now I'm off to visit the girls on your "girls who rock" list!

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

what an absolutely freakin great 13... man the summer is my season...I absolutely love love love the summer....

Cinnamon Girl said...

You will love them Karina!

Bond I am so with you on summer. And you are in the South. I love the South...jealous ...sniff sniff

Rowena said...

Wow, great pictures, my favorite picture is the ice cream truck one, that totally looks like the ice cream truck from my childhood.

I love it!

statcounter