...in the Form of a Girl
I never knew there was such a thing - thanks for the awareness!
yeah me neither, happy WW!
thanks for the tip!! Happy WW.
Never heard of it before. Happy WW!Thanks for stopping by!
Wordless Wednesday in the form of a PSA. Great idea!
You go my little political radical!
I totally think they should have made it June 28th. That is the anniversary of Stonewall =)
Very good of you to send out the message!!Rock on and Happy WW!
Does it also test for facial AIDS? Because my whole family needs to be tested for that.
Hey thanks for getting the word out, very important message!
Great message, Starr. Cerebral as usual.
An excellent idea. We don't have that sort of thing here in the UK.
Hi, I've tagged you at my site
Hmm. I wonder if that will work over here in Singapore.
Important message this week.
I never heard of this, but what a great message for such a terrible disease.
Great promotion!
What a good way to promote!
Excellent way to raise awareness. Happy WW.Smiles and Blessings,Angel Mama ():)
excellent message... but I am fine, it has been so long since i had any contact...i am fine....hehehehehehhheeee
Excellent forum to bring awareness to this! Happy WW!
Great way to use WW.
Well, I 'm not in America so I definitely didn't know you guys had this. Sounds like a really good idea though
Clever--a fabulous way to get this important message out!
Post a Comment
24 comments:
I never knew there was such a thing - thanks for the awareness!
yeah me neither, happy WW!
thanks for the tip!! Happy WW.
Never heard of it before. Happy WW!
Thanks for stopping by!
Wordless Wednesday in the form of a PSA. Great idea!
You go my little political radical!
I totally think they should have made it June 28th. That is the anniversary of Stonewall =)
Very good of you to send out the message!!
Rock on and Happy WW!
Does it also test for facial AIDS? Because my whole family needs to be tested for that.
Hey thanks for getting the word out, very important message!
Great message, Starr. Cerebral as usual.
An excellent idea. We don't have that sort of thing here in the UK.
Hi, I've tagged you at my site
Hmm. I wonder if that will work over here in Singapore.
Important message this week.
I never heard of this, but what a great message for such a terrible disease.
Great promotion!
What a good way to promote!
Excellent way to raise awareness. Happy WW.
Smiles and Blessings,
Angel Mama ():)
excellent message... but I am fine, it has been so long since i had any contact...i am fine....
hehehehehehhheeee
Excellent forum to bring awareness to this! Happy WW!
Great way to use WW.
Well, I 'm not in America so I definitely didn't know you guys had this. Sounds like a really good idea though
Clever--a fabulous way to get this important message out!
Post a Comment