I came across THIS post while randomly surfing and had a head slap moment. It would seem all blog platfroms screw with link track back in comments unless you remove the code from your html. That meant no loves for your blogs if you left a link in my comments.
How rude!
My template is fixed, feel free to make a signature linking to your blog on any comments you leave =) Oh...and go fix yours!
11 comments:
Cool fix...thanks...
Tech idjit that I am, I'm not really sure what this means or why I need to fix it.
What it means Trav is that that link with your name does not count at say technorati or google as a link to your page.
And most welcomes Bond. Hope you are feeling better!
I'm not sure I understand. But yay for fixing techie goodies!
Oh....and how does one fix this sort of thing? This is about as foreign to me as the concepts of 'no follow' and 'do follow'.
Follow the link in the post Belle and it will tell you how to de bug blogger.
Oh I see.
I am feeling better my friend....thanks...
What did you call me?
The lord and master?
Thanks for picking this up.
I think it's ridiculous that we're not giving more back to our commenters. That's why I jumped on this when I learned about it.
Post a Comment