Me too, Bond! And At Last is one of my all time top 20 desert island songs. It gives me goosebumps every single time.
Monkey - It is a wonderful thing indeed! Thanks for the visit!
TexasRed - I'm pretty excited too. The thing about hard times is they offer us an amazing opportunity to make wonderful changes.
Matt - Well I had to go get a fasting blood draw this morning which did NOT help the head. Then I dropped my carton of oatmeal all over my cube....oy. Etta to the rescue!
10 comments:
Etta Rocks!! Hope you wake up with a fine feelin' head. Cheers!!
I missed WW this week, but love yours! So excited about Obama!
What a day! Isn't it nice to see our country evolve? Happy WW!
Loved their dancing at all 10 Balls...
Me too, Bond! And At Last is one of my all time top 20 desert island songs. It gives me goosebumps every single time.
Monkey - It is a wonderful thing indeed! Thanks for the visit!
TexasRed - I'm pretty excited too. The thing about hard times is they offer us an amazing opportunity to make wonderful changes.
Matt - Well I had to go get a fasting blood draw this morning which did NOT help the head. Then I dropped my carton of oatmeal all over my cube....oy. Etta to the rescue!
I've never seen SO many people SO excited by anything. Well, The Beatles coming to New York was something, too. But this is huge...
Where was Nader? I wanted to see Nader! ;)
Sorry Ralph has been deemed unsafe at any speed ;)
The whole day was like Christmas in America all over again....but better.
One can never go wrong with that song or Etta.
Post a Comment