Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Kitty On My Foot And I Wanna Touch It

Well Pirates of the Carib was very good. Good enough to make the hours we spent sitting on the theater floor in line worth it. Seriously, we got there at 2:15 and the 3 show was sold out. Got tickets for 3:50 and had to get in line to get into that at 2:30. Fortunately Mia and I had spent the morning at Barnes and Nobles so we had reading material to go around.

Wanna hear fucked? Got home last night and the AC was not a working. And the inspector came out today and it didn't pass code! Mom was there all day for the rest of the 1 year warranty work and is still there waiting for the gonad who was on call last night and never called her to get there. She was told 3:45 and when she called to check, they said that was really a "3 hour window" for arrival. As in he could be there as late as 6:45. What a crock of shit that is!

Anyhow I am sitting here trying not to kill my computer. Well the print server that creates my document, I should say. A more unreliable program may exist out there, but I highly doubt it.

Kidlet is camping with her dad. Went up to Detroit Lake yesterday and is there until Saturday. I am taking her extra on Monday since it will have been a 6 day stretch for him.

Oh and I have a lovely summer cold. Whoo hoo.

No comments:

statcounter