Friday, September 15, 2006

Freedom From Choice Is What You Want

Fast quick wham bam blog tonight. Loooong day and I wanna go home. Or be sedated. Or one followed by the other. You get my drift.

Watched Survivor last night to check out the big ole controversy was about. And you know what? After the initial gawk and the groups and the big spiel about the racial divisions, the only time the race issue ever occurred to me is when the contestants brought it up themselves. It would appear that the melanin in your skin counts for Jack and Shit in how you play the game. You had your basic been there done that Survivor routine. Bossy fat guy taking charge. Abercrombie and Fitch boi and girl cuddle to "stay warm", girls gang up on guys and vice verca I am sure had the tables or genital counts been different. Like minded ladies becoming BFF!!!

In other words, people being people.

Ooooh, shit. Now I have People Are People stuck in my head. That is it, I am out of here!

3 comments:

thethinker said...

I can't believe I missed it! Silly me thought it was premiering next week. Oh well.

Cinnamon Girl said...

Eh you didn't miss too much. Really it was the same old same old. Only twist was that the losing team that got to pick who spent the two nights on exile island. They chose the dude who stole someones chicken!

Parlancheq said...

Thanks for the review. I have missed it so far even though I was going to watch it! Too busy blogging, I guess. :)

statcounter