Wednesday, September 27, 2006

You Should Have Seen That Sunrise

Whew. I am having a day. Got a headache. Got a serious case of the cranky, foot-stomping "I don't wanna" going on here. And I am not really DOING anything! Bleh.

Went surfing the web for a bit and felt I should compensate for my lack of post for 6 days(!) by shooting for two today. Only thing I will probably shoot is myself. In the foot. Oh the pressure!

Jesus I whine a lot :p

I have a new Rolling Stone waiting on me at home. I just have a grocery store and helping small child with 2 days of homework standing between me and it. And that thing they call dinner that you are supposed to provide your progeny.

I did catch Monday Night Football with U2 and Green Day. They were fun together. The game was awesome, but I felt like a traitor cheering against the Falcons. But it was the right thing to do, cause the Saints need deserved to have that night. Kiddobean and I were both like, "whoa" when they started playing Wake Me Up When September Ends and the guitarist was Edge. It was weird! Fun but weird. They need to do a co-headliner tour where they both play 2 hour shows. Save me the arena parking guys!

Going to the Foo Foo house this weekend in the woods. I am already making alarmed noises about my father's proposed "short hike." My dad has NO CLUE what a short hike is. He is going to Ecuador in January to climb mountains. He has totally lost touch with the reality of a "short hike." I live in fear. Once he took my kid and her dad on a "short hike" and the ex began to call him "Paul Pot" afterwards and making comments on the Bataan Death Trail he was dragged on. And I am on the ex's side her. That should put it in perspective.

Project Runway tonight!

Alrighty, off to kick my printer and hurt my foot. Yes that is what will happen and yes, knowing this, I will still kick said printer.

Old dog, no new tricks.

PS - By old dog, yes I am acknowledging my inner bitch.

PSS - I heard the new Rockstar Supernova song today. They made Lucas stop singing like he was practicing genital torture. It was good. I hate myself for liking it.

No comments:

statcounter