Thanks Bud, the musical tie in hit me in the middle of my work day yesterday. Flash of inspiration!
Hootin, if you use ahi and yellow tail for bait then I want to move there. You guys obviously have too much on hand ;O
Desert, I am pretty selective on my Sashimi. I love california rolls and ahi. Kidlet will eat it all. That had salmon, white fish, yellow tail, octopus and eel. She said the octopus was the only one she would pass on cause is was so chewy.
I like the Cali rolls and the spicy tuna. Kidlet likes everything. She has been a major sushi and sashimi fan for years. I never once had eating issues with her when she was a kid.
17 comments:
This is Miss Kidlets dinner last night. It was super yum. She is a sushi and sashimi fiend. Dinner was at
Mio Sushi.
That makes me hungry. It is a lovely shot.
Can I belly up to the sushi bar? Great pic, clever post!
Sushi? No not me...down here, where I come from, raw fish and caviar are found in bait shops. LOLOLOLOL
That's a fantastic photo for Wordless Wednesday. Gotta love it.
Very cool presentation. I ordered sushi once. I sent it back because it was cold. Cheers!!
Nicely done photo, but I could never stomach sushi. Just not me, I guess.
God, that looks sooooooooo good!
I think I will need to take the kids out for lunch today!
Thanks Bud, the musical tie in hit me in the middle of my work day yesterday. Flash of inspiration!
Hootin, if you use ahi and yellow tail for bait then I want to move there. You guys obviously have too much on hand ;O
Desert, I am pretty selective on my Sashimi. I love california rolls and ahi. Kidlet will eat it all. That had salmon, white fish, yellow tail, octopus and eel. She said the octopus was the only one she would pass on cause is was so chewy.
Matt...bring a blow torch next time!
that looks so good!!
Oooh that looks so tasty. I love sushi me! Happy WW
Imagine how good it would all taste it if was COOKED.
now that is my kind of meal!
YUMMERS!
great composition
-cookie
Excellent presentation, but I'm not a sushi person.
I like the Cali rolls and the spicy tuna. Kidlet likes everything. She has been a major sushi and sashimi fan for years. I never once had eating issues with her when she was a kid.
I would eat sushi every day of my life if I could afford it.
Post a Comment