...in the Form of a Girl
Those are the two books I am currently reading. I have a back log of books and now that I am not killing myself for the job I can read them!
I'm glad you're taking time for yourself!
hmm looks liek a very intersting books..;0.Happy WW!mine's here
is she right?
Probably, Kyra, probably =) Jane's lucky :P
Who doesn't love a little Jane's Addiction from time to time?
Ah it's nice to be able to catch up on the backlog. Happy WW
If I didn't have time for my books, I would go insane.Happy WW
Ah, Victorian melodrama....I like the music you're featuring. I don't think 27 Jennifers is new. Came out a few years ago on an album called Rockity Roll. Great song, though!
Right you are Chris, but it has just been released to American radio as a new single. And he just did that video for it. Everything old is new again!
ah, love jane eyre. :)
And I live in Somerset West.The Classics are generally worth reading.Happy WW.
I loved reading the classics, especially Jane Austin and the Bronte Sisters
reading am edukasionalhehehehehe
I try to read at least an hour a day. I was doing pretty well for several weeks, but then I started reading a book that I'm not enjoying. I hate not to finish, so I'm struggling through it.
Although I read banned books, I loved Jane Eyre. Thanks for stopping by my WW today. I think you should come back and look closer at my confiscated goods.
Mmmm, books. I love Jane Eyre.
Post a Comment
17 comments:
Those are the two books I am currently reading. I have a back log of books and now that I am not killing myself for the job I can read them!
I'm glad you're taking time for yourself!
hmm looks liek a very intersting books..;0
.Happy WW!
mine's here
is she right?
Probably, Kyra, probably =) Jane's lucky :P
Who doesn't love a little Jane's Addiction from time to time?
Ah it's nice to be able to catch up on the backlog. Happy WW
If I didn't have time for my books, I would go insane.
Happy WW
Ah, Victorian melodrama....
I like the music you're featuring. I don't think 27 Jennifers is new. Came out a few years ago on an album called Rockity Roll. Great song, though!
Right you are Chris, but it has just been released to American radio as a new single. And he just did that video for it. Everything old is new again!
ah, love jane eyre. :)
And I live in Somerset West.
The Classics are generally worth reading.
Happy WW.
I loved reading the classics, especially Jane Austin and the Bronte Sisters
reading am edukasional
hehehehehe
I try to read at least an hour a day. I was doing pretty well for several weeks, but then I started reading a book that I'm not enjoying. I hate not to finish, so I'm struggling through it.
Although I read banned books, I loved Jane Eyre.
Thanks for stopping by my WW today. I think you should come back and look closer at my confiscated goods.
Mmmm, books. I love Jane Eyre.
Post a Comment