Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Last Night There Were Skinheads On My Lawn - TT #37

13 Random things about me.

1. I can do the Hustle. Yes, Bond, that Hustle. Someone alert Travolta I am coming for him!

2. My first ex husband (I liked ex's so much I got 2!) used to refer to my eye color as pond scum green. It is oddly accurate and I find it highly amusing.

3. I am incapable of cooking small portions. I am Greek, I cook for an army.

4. I am currently addicted to Subway's Italian BMT. It's all in the pepporcinis.

5. I am getting excited for our upcoming Charity Auction at work. This weekend we will be having a fund raiser with Baja Fresh. We get 15% of all proceeds for Friday Sat and Sun from all stores in Portland, Beaverton, Vancouver...basically the entire I-5 cooridor in Oregon. We are doing a department lunch Friday and I am buying food Sunday for the Super Bowl.

6. I think Hershey's Kisses are just about the most perfect chocolate.

7. I had a major craving for a Hot Brown sandwich last week when Kidlet was home sick so I made a huge platter. It was super yum.



8. I don't think Jessica Alba could act her way out of a paper bag. And yeah guys, I know, "who cares?" indeed. Color me smug cause Johnny Depp can act :P

9. Fred Meyer shoppers hate me. They are out to get me. I am not paranoid! Kidlet agrees.

10. Bond is in Hotlanta and I am jealous. And Bitter. I want to eat dinner here:



11. Evan Rachel Wood should not screw up Blackbird. She should also stop trying to be Dita Von Teese.

12. Speaking of Dita, she reminds me of Vivien Leigh. Thinking that makes me want watch Gone With The Wind.

13. Singing along to this song at the office will get you stared at.




20 comments:

pussreboots said...

Happy TT. Thanks for stopping by.

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Pond scum green eyes? I can't decide if that's different or cruel!

But it's a cool color, if it's the way I'm envisioning it. Sharp, glittery, and impossible to ignore.

Happy TT, babe!

Sparky Duck said...

No one should be screwing up Blackbird.

I can see the pond scum green

Susan Demeter said...

I love watching Gone With The Wind too :) Never thought of Dita as Vivian Leigh though, but now that you mention it...

Happy TT

Schmoop said...

I take umbrage of your Jessica Alba remarks. She is a fantastic actress. Dare I say, the female William Shatner of our day. Cheers!!

Anonymous said...

I'm Italian. I cook for an army too. Sad, isn't it? ;)

Pond-scum green? Hey, at least it's better than sh*t brown. lolol

Renee

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love that song!

/sings "Take the skin heads bowling. Them them bowling."

Anonymous said...

Confession: I do not understand/recognize half of the references here.

Alas, I am old and must diminish.

Gandalf & Grayson's Mom

Cinnamon Girl said...

Blogger done ate my comment!

I am not a spring chicken myself, GG Mom ;)

Amy The Black said...

Sure, Alba can't act, but she sure looks good!

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Do you do the Hustle when you are bowling with the skinheads?

Just asking....

I'll take Demi over Jessica and Demi can act...

Cinnamon Girl said...

Yes I do, Bond, I find that the flashing lights and the crashing of pins sooth my wee cromedomed companions ;)

Today's stuck song is ABC by the Jackson 5. Courtesy of kidlet!

Bud Fisher said...

Too much! Revealing and cray all at the same time!

Julia Phillips Smith said...

Vivien Leigh is my favorite beauty/astounding actress of all time.

Anonymous said...

Team Dita and Team Vivien!

I am all about the peppercinis.

Southern (in)Sanity said...

THAT is one of my favorite places to eat as well.

Anonymous said...

Jews can't do #3 either.

Cinnamon Girl said...

I wondered if you knew it RWA. They have an awesome beer selection too. I miss Atlanta in a big way.

Travis Cody said...

Jessica is for ogling and that's ok by me.

the Book of Keira said...

Come here and cook for us, you greek goddess, you!

statcounter