I swear they are the biggest cock teases in the music business. I want an album and a tour. Cause I will sell blood and travel as far as I can to see them every time I can until they drop or I do. Bet I go first.
Holy Shit, Larry Mullen is speaking. If he smiles it will be a minor miracle.
So far no snow. Everything around the Portland Metro area got hit but so far nothing. Hope it holds cause kidlet sounds like crap still and I want to get her tomorrow at some time. I gotta say this whole 40 hour a week, or less if kidlet is sick, is kinda nice. I feel better. 6 years of working between 400-500 hours of overtime will wear ya down.
Ok Mister The Edge is a smartass. Quite funny. To all my fellow U2 fans if you have not read U2 At the End Of The World I can not recommend it enough. I actually liked it more than U2 by U2.
Ok off to watch the SAG awards.
Update cause I have been meaning to do this and I suck am a slacker. The ever complimentary Vinny Bond over at The Couch recentley hand out the You Cheer Me Up Award and was kind enough to include me on his list. I thank you Oh King of Upholstery! As for my list, Bond and I have over lap as it stand but I gotta say, everyone who visits me regulary and takes the time to comment please considered yourself tagged. You all make blogging fun =)
8 comments:
What channel were the SAG awards on? I looked on the regular network lineups but didn't see it. Guess I should've searched it out online.
They are on TNT and TBS. Guess Ted got the lock on them. They just did the tribute to those who have passed in the last year and it was just sad.
I have always found The Edge to be dryly amusing. Cheers Starr!!
I'm seriously behind in making my blogging rounds. I'll come back later to read, but thanks for the birthday wishes!
We had some snow dumped on us this morning and the kids are off school. Blech!
I finally got around to watching Sweeney Todd and I loved it! I think ol' Johnny did a great job but then, when doesn't he?
Glad to hear you are feeling better... hope kidlet also gets to feeling well soon...
Passed on the SAg awards... i mean with the writers strike, those people had to come up with their own lines??? they are actors, not writers...hehehehe
and you DO cheer me up
Thanks for the compliment Starrlight. Awesome blog!!I hope you enjoy the SAG awards ;D
We had a bit of snow, but not so much it created any problems in our area.
Post a Comment