...in the Form of a Girl
My favorite early spring flower, Daphne.
Purty.
And it smells divine. Lemony and fresh. But this cold snap we have may hurt mine =(
Beautiful...
I want there to be flowers here again. Dang winter and cold!
Flowers always perk my spirits high :) Happy WW!It's not a Weekend;It's a Lifestyle
If I don't mix it up I have them at our front door and they are very beautiful !
Lovely flowers. :-)My Wordless Wednesday: Tribute to Heath Ledger
those are very beautiful! reminds me of summer, which i miss desperately!
Oh my! Those flowers are so beautiful! Happy WW!
Nice to see early floweers. It should not be too long before we see our first arrivals - There should be Snowsrops soon.Happy WW
Beautiful. If a recent picture then you must be somewhere warm. As Jams says, we're just getting snowdrops in the UK.Thanks for your visit.
So beautiful!Thanks for visiting History Is Elementary and guessing about the identify of the disciminated female.
Mine are not quite blooming yet, Chris. Buds are starting. They usually come around March. Providing our current deep freeze does not wipe them out.
Vurry pretty... I love flowers.
I love lilac bushes and cant wait to see them in a couple of months. Wish it was summer again. Very Beautiful. Happy WWKyla
trying to catch up while battling a stomach bug... that is beautiful
Gorgeous and allergy inducing all at once
Your Daphne photo is beautiful.
Beautiful! I missed WW this week, because I got called into work - how rude!
Post a Comment
20 comments:
My favorite early spring flower, Daphne.
Purty.
And it smells divine. Lemony and fresh. But this cold snap we have may hurt mine =(
Beautiful...
I want there to be flowers here again. Dang winter and cold!
Flowers always perk my spirits high :) Happy WW!
It's not a Weekend;It's a Lifestyle
If I don't mix it up I have them at our front door and they are very beautiful !
Lovely flowers. :-)
My Wordless Wednesday: Tribute to Heath Ledger
those are very beautiful! reminds me of summer, which i miss desperately!
Oh my! Those flowers are so beautiful! Happy WW!
Nice to see early floweers. It should not be too long before we see our first arrivals - There should be Snowsrops soon.
Happy WW
Beautiful. If a recent picture then you must be somewhere warm. As Jams says, we're just getting snowdrops in the UK.
Thanks for your visit.
So beautiful!
Thanks for visiting History Is Elementary and guessing about the identify of the disciminated female.
Mine are not quite blooming yet, Chris. Buds are starting. They usually come around March. Providing our current deep freeze does not wipe them out.
Vurry pretty... I love flowers.
I love lilac bushes and cant wait to see them in a couple of months. Wish it was summer again. Very Beautiful. Happy WW
Kyla
trying to catch up while battling a stomach bug... that is beautiful
Gorgeous and allergy inducing all at once
Your Daphne photo is beautiful.
Beautiful! I missed WW this week, because I got called into work - how rude!
Post a Comment