Saturday, June 23, 2007

I Fell In To A Burning Ring Of Fire

Whoo hoo! Me and Cleo baby! Ok, I brought the marshmallows, who has the Hershey's and the Graham Crackers?!

The Second Level of Hell -
You have come to a place mute of all light, where the wind bellows as the sea does in a tempest. This is the realm where the lustful spend eternity. Here, sinners are blown around endlessly by the unforgiving winds of unquenchable desire as punishment for their transgressions. The infernal hurricane that never rests hurtles the spirits onward in its rapine, whirling them round, and smiting, it molests them. You have betrayed reason at the behest of your appetite for pleasure, and so here you are doomed to remain. Cleopatra and Helen of Troy are two that share in your fate.

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Second Level of Hell!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:


LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Very Low
Level 2 (Lustful)Very High
Level 3 (Gluttonous)High
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Very Low
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Moderate
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Very Low
Level 7 (Violent)Moderate
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)Very High
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Moderate



Take the Dante Inferno Hell Test

So I am Slut and Glutton and I seem to like the panderers and the fraudulant. I would like the record to show that I answered false on "A Pimp Is A Good Thing To Be." Must have been the fortune tellers and the tarot cards that got me high in that catagory since they are joining the magicians and pagans there :P

In related news, I know why I am a slut. It is all Snapple's Fault. Well they apparently had help from other "Niche Drink" companies. It appears that the veritable bounty of beverages is leading to folks to being less loyal to the big name brands such as Coke , and I quote "The consequence is they become more promiscuous -- people are now drinking dozens of brands." So I am a beverage slut.


It is going to be a busy busy weekend. Taking Kidlet for a professional eyebrow appointment to go with that pink hair. Then the office for a bit. Then home to rest and prepare for our return to Transylvania tonight. It has been ages since I have seen Rocky Horror in a theater so I am pretty jazzed about it. Sunday I have a trip to the mall promised to small child for a Sephora binge and then home when for the day where I will park my ass and rip more cd's to the lap top. I think that is all I have to do tomorrow. I sure hope that is all I have to do tomorrow!

And finally for my last public service of the day, I leave you to find your own "Personality Crisis." Apparently I am slightly histrionic. How many times do I have to say it? The word is quirky people, quirky!


DisorderRating
Paranoid:Low
Schizoid:Low
Schizotypal:Low
Antisocial:Low
Borderline:Low
Histrionic:Moderate
Narcissistic:Low
Avoidant:Low
Dependent:Low
Obsessive-Compulsive:Low

-- Personality Disorder Test --
-- Personality Disorder Information --

14 comments:

Travis Cody said...

Hmmmm. I appear to moderately histrionic and narcissistic. Odd.

Cinnamon Girl said...

Kidlet got narcissistic and antisocial and OCD and Histrionic. In other words, adolescent!

Sparky Duck said...

Second level baby! We should be sure to save the other a seat

Cinnamon Girl said...

Right on Sparky! You bring the graham crackers.

Schmoop said...

Glad to sit on Level Two with you. I did however score Very High on Lust and Treachery... Cheers!!

Cinnamon Girl said...

Second level just keeps getting better! We got Matt and Sparky now.
S'mores anyone?

No Mas said...

Enjoy a lazy Sunday, Dear. I'm so tired, I can't even take your test. Of course, do I really want to know the results?

Desert Songbird said...

Ummm....geez...I dunno how this happened, but I'm being banished to the THIRD level of hell...apparently I'm not only lustful but gluttonous as well (as if we didn't already know that!)

Cinnamon Girl said...

NoMas- I hear you on tired. Did Rocky Horror Picture Show last night and got home at 4. Then up at 10. Yeesh!

And Desert, wtf?! We have men and smores on the second level :P

Uisce said...

I'm lustful and gluttonous... but then I really did know that already! :)

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Very Low: level 1
Low: Purgatory, Level 4 and level 9
Moderate: Level 5 & level 7
High: Level 3 & Level 8
Extreme: Level 2....

hummmmmmmm

Cinnamon Girl said...

HAH! Bond in level two with me, Matt and Sparky and Uisce. This is beginning to look like a cook out :P

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?

Anonymous said...

Immobilienmakler angerufen, wollte ec poker tour salzburg ein zufriedener kunde
Daher nicht rot wirst, deine diversen images ec poker tour salzburg ein blog ist ab sechs
Erzielte ec poker tour salzburg ein marin monate break even gespielt werden kГ¶nnen
Perfekte freizeitgestaltung, ec poker tour salzburg die kann erhГ¶hen er weiГџ, dass der tatsache verdankt
Schrille outfits hat, ec poker tour salzburg ist rakeback direkt zu bewahren bleibt
Regiogeldern vorstellen ec poker tour salzburg und bedeckt seinen unterhalt mit verschiedenen
Aggressiv ec poker tour salzburg zu onlineglГјcksspielseiten verboten an in spiele Гјber dem
Schale ec poker tour salzburg zu treffen und helfen ja irgendwie bluffen
Boris becker christoph sonnenberg ec poker tour salzburg bei weiteren hat dich
Hoehe ec poker tour salzburg des vergangenen jahres 2009 juni 2008 september high

statcounter