*NOEL GALLAGHER is sick of giving interviews and blames his brother for
shirking his share of the OASIS-promoting duties. "Because I'm so
eloquent and Liam is the opposite of it -- whatever that is -- I always get
nominated to do all the press interviews," he told MTV. "I'm working
from 11 in the morning till four in the morning and it's a pain in the
arse for me. He gets to walk around in stupid clothes, swearing and
getting pissed." (Oasis' best-of compilation "Stop the Clocks" is due on
November 20th in the U.K., with a U.S. release date TBA.)
Good to see Noel has not changed.
And what the heck are the chances of my favorite band (U2) and the kidlet's favorite band (Green Day) actually recording together? And playing is just way too much for my small brain to take in. Gonna have to record that one. The kidlet and I were just blown away. Now if only they would go out on a tour together. I know I know...want in one hand piss in the other and see which gets wet first.
Outta here for the day. Wheeee!!!!!!!!!!
4 comments:
Oh, how I love those feuding Gallagher brothers! I love their music, but even if I didn't, I'd want to attend one of their shows just to see if they'd throw down!
You can always count on the dueling Gallagher boys for atleast one good assault with a musical instrument.
Did you see that skit on SNL back when they first became popular, where Parliament was divided and one side backed Noel up and the other backed up Liam? That was some funny shit!
Seriously, though....I bet their mama had her hands FULL when those two were growing up and still living at home.
Oh can you just imagine being their mom?!
Talk about needing "Mother's Little Helper."
Post a Comment