I have a cold. Or the beginnings of one. Started yesterday with the sore throat of doom. Which is still here today. Bleh. And it's a long un today. 10 hours. Tomorrow, 10 hours. I am SO NOT WORKING on Sunday and Monday.
Later if I am concious. Going to take my advil which I occasionally remember on my own.
5 comments:
ARG! I just got over one of those...for a cold it was actually not totally heinous...but who wants to be sick? Oh..and it worst...during the last weekend I had off...
I think I'm coming down with one myself. It's what I get for being lab partners in Chemistry with a girl who sneezes non-stop!
I have just barely managed to crawl off the couch. Going stir crazy and have itchy writers fingers. Of course I am like Typhoid Mary running around today but the Muse is calling! God awful cold =(
I have insomnia if I keep going like this I going to get a cold. I feel for you....
It was AWFUL! And I didn't even lose that much weight. Usually being that ill you are good for a 10 pound drop. I only got 6 =
Post a Comment