...in the Form of a Girl
The vid got all wonky on me and wouldn't load or play.
Really? I just clicked here at work and it is fine. Blogger probably farted :P
He's cute. I am out of the American Idol loop, I'm afraid. Interesting WW offering.
I think David C and Syesha should be the final two..David A is boring...has no personality and just grates on my nerves...David C wins no matter what.
You know my thoughts. DC is the guy.
I hear you Bond but I worry that if he loses his dad will eat him alive
We killed our cable a couple of months ago, so I'm completely out of the loop on all things Idol.The video though was cool. I've heard the song a million times, but never saw the vid before.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
The vid got all wonky on me and wouldn't load or play.
Really? I just clicked here at work and it is fine. Blogger probably farted :P
He's cute. I am out of the American Idol loop, I'm afraid. Interesting WW offering.
I think David C and Syesha should be the final two..David A is boring...has no personality and just grates on my nerves...
David C wins no matter what.
You know my thoughts. DC is the guy.
I hear you Bond but I worry that if he loses his dad will eat him alive
We killed our cable a couple of months ago, so I'm completely out of the loop on all things Idol.
The video though was cool. I've heard the song a million times, but never saw the vid before.
Post a Comment