Friday, May 30, 2008

Find Me Sitting By Myself, No Excuses That I Know

Damn you, YouTube you have stolen my will to work! Since Cook got this stuck in my head I had to go find it. Not the official of course. Sony is rude. Great band. I miss alt rock/post grunge. But anyhow these three songs have been running around my brain for the last 24 hours. Had to get them out!

Our Lady Peace - Innocent


Alice In Chains - No Excuses. Man I miss Layne.




Collective Soul - Shine

11 comments:

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

OK, you are now officially a COUGAR when it comes to Cook!

bwahahahahahahahahahah

Cinnamon Girl said...

Yah read the post below :P

Yesterday was the sex on the brain day.

Oh and rawr!

Travis Cody said...

You know, I like DC's cover of Innocent better.

You're cute with this DC obsession.

Cinnamon Girl said...

LOL the OLP fans will riot but I agree with you. Although vocally they are similar.

Obsession? I beg to differ. This is merely musical research!

Actually I had forgotten about OLP until I saw that song that night. Which in turn made me go looking for other bands I forgot I knew. Like Something Corporate. It's been kinda nice digging through some of that stuff! Most of the mp3's I had of a lot of music from that era bit the dust two harddrives ago =(

Sparky Duck said...

I just knew you would love OLoP. However, you managed to find alt rock songs I dont like

Cinnamon Girl said...

Don't like AIC?! I actually think they got the short shift out of the whole Seattle scene. Layne was such a strong vocalist.

I used Innocent cause I it has been stuck in my head due to Idol. Clumsy is another good one.

Southern (in)Sanity said...

Wait a minute. Go back and read your own words. Your Idol winner OBSESSION is NOT just musical research!!!

Great picks for Alice In Chains and Collective Soul, by the way.

Cinnamon Girl said...

I meant...Obsession the cologne! Yeah that's it!

I lie of course :P

And yeah AIC is one of my favorites. We have had this talk before. Layne is underrated vocally.

Travis Cody said...

Nice try. But we know an obsession when we see one!

Would it have been easier to take if I'd say sexy instead of cute?

Like...you're sexy with this DC obsession.

Yeah. That's much better.

Cinnamon Girl said...

I can work with that Trav =)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

statcounter