Friday, May 09, 2008

Update 2

I brought Kidlet home to our house last night. We have been at moms as stairs were just not something she was gonna be doing. She is still sleeping nearly round the clock which ain't great cause she needs to get up and get moving. But her pain is better and her cough is getting better. Had my doc appointment this morning and my sugars and bp are doing much better. Oh and even though I had to cancel appointment #2last week of hypno I am down 5 and a half pounds. Amazing what cutting out white sugars and flour and pasta can do!

9 comments:

Desert Songbird said...

I'd struggle with totally eliminating white sugar, flour, and pasta, but I have no problem limiting them.

Glad Kidlet is doing better. Get some rest, Mom!

Travis Cody said...

Glad to hear Kidlet is on the mend.

Schmoop said...

Glad she improving and congrats the weight loss. I gave up most carbs and lost alot of weight, but man did I miss it. Cheers Starr!!

Southern (in)Sanity said...

Glad to hear that Kidlet - and you - are doing better.

Southern (in)Sanity said...

Glad to hear that Kidlet - and you - are doing better.

Southern (in)Sanity said...

Glad to hear that Kidlet - and you - are doing better.

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Cut out pasta?????

Are you INSANE????????

No weight loss is worth that

Paco Belle said...

Seriously, I hear you on the sugar! Last year I cut out my consumption of sugars, and the pounds just melted away. After 3 months, I had dropped 20 pounds. Keep it up!! I know how freaking hard it is...Kudos to ya!

AscenderRisesAbove said...

hope your daughter is doing better by now; poor kid! :(

ascenderrisesabove.com/wordpress

statcounter