...in the Form of a Girl
From an email a co-worker sent me on reasons to stay single ;P
I really did NOT need to see this. Even at 10:30 in the morning.Gag.
I can't believe you would take a picture like that while I was sleeping and post it.After all we've been through together on these blogs ...:(
Oh my. Poor guy.
Wow! I was definitely NOT prepared for that!! I'm speechless...by the way I absolutely LOVE your header picture and tagline!
Ew ew ew ew ew.
Three words: Laser. Hair. Removal.
This was the...fuzziest of them Desert. I have more for tomorrow that are just hysterical. And the award for best comment goes to RWA. That killed me :P
That's just creepy.
Awwww man...That's just not right. I mean I have some on my chest, but c'mon. Cheers Starr!!
Without a warning label?Some sort of heads-up?I will come back and comment again after washing my eyes out with bleach and pouring some draino into my brain
Funny, huh?I come up with a good one now and then.
Fairly often, RWA. Give yourself credit ;)
I just threw up in my mouth a little bit...
Post a Comment
14 comments:
From an email a co-worker sent me on reasons to stay single ;P
I really did NOT need to see this. Even at 10:30 in the morning.
Gag.
I can't believe you would take a picture like that while I was sleeping and post it.
After all we've been through together on these blogs ...
:(
Oh my. Poor guy.
Wow! I was definitely NOT prepared for that!! I'm speechless...
by the way I absolutely LOVE your header picture and tagline!
Ew ew ew ew ew.
Three words: Laser. Hair. Removal.
This was the...fuzziest of them Desert. I have more for tomorrow that are just hysterical.
And the award for best comment goes to RWA. That killed me :P
That's just creepy.
Awwww man...That's just not right. I mean I have some on my chest, but c'mon. Cheers Starr!!
Without a warning label?
Some sort of heads-up?
I will come back and comment again after washing my eyes out with bleach and pouring some draino into my brain
Funny, huh?
I come up with a good one now and then.
Fairly often, RWA. Give yourself credit ;)
I just threw up in my mouth a little bit...
Post a Comment