...in the Form of a Girl
I hope they have a defibrillator handy.
I kept getting interrupted trying to watch this...but I was compelled to see it all.This is GREAT.I like my bacon crispy!
THAT...Is a beautiful thing. I may have to make one before Lent. Thank you for the present. I love a girl who respects how much I love grease. Mmmmmmmmmmm. Cheers Sexy Thang!!
The best way to eat bacon - extra crispy!
Oh HELL YES on the extra crispy! Matt I see a Vlog in the making on this. I think you could do it better. Or at least more obscenely ;)
They've gotten to the heart of the matter...
Yeah and staked it!
I think my arteries clogged just by watching that...
ANd why the hell can't I see it???HAPPY BIRTHDAY ON SUNDAY MY FRIEND!
Why thank you Vinny =) The bacon explosion is just freakin insane.
To use a favored expression of yours...that was the WIN!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
I hope they have a defibrillator handy.
I kept getting interrupted trying to watch this...but I was compelled to see it all.
This is GREAT.
I like my bacon crispy!
THAT...Is a beautiful thing. I may have to make one before Lent. Thank you for the present. I love a girl who respects how much I love grease. Mmmmmmmmmmm. Cheers Sexy Thang!!
The best way to eat bacon - extra crispy!
Oh HELL YES on the extra crispy!
Matt I see a Vlog in the making on this. I think you could do it better. Or at least more obscenely ;)
They've gotten to the heart of the matter...
Yeah and staked it!
I think my arteries clogged just by watching that...
ANd why the hell can't I see it???
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ON SUNDAY MY FRIEND!
Why thank you Vinny =)
The bacon explosion is just freakin insane.
To use a favored expression of yours...that was the WIN!
Post a Comment