Hola Peeps. Everyone ready for the Naked Gold Dude Awards? I am! Hugh Jackman is a favorite of mine and I am hoping he does a great job tonight. Rob Pattinson is rumored to be presenting. Yummers on that one. Miley the Slut is NOT presenting this year. Hah :P
There are really only two awards I am invested in this year. First off, give Kate Winslet her friggin award already. Meryl Streep is a wonderful actress but come on all ready. Kate is, in my opinion, the best actress of her generation. Of course I think Leo is overdue as well, Blood Diamond and The Departed were both stellar performances in my opinion.
The second award and the one I am really watching this for is Best Supporting Actor. Heath Ledger better win that or I am going to be incandescent with rage. Really. And before everyone says he is a shoe in, I'd like to point out that James Dean was nominated for both Giant and East of Eden and lost both times. Heath would only the second posthumous winner, the first being Peter Finch for Network. Of course the parallels with Dean and Ledger to me have always been pretty weak. Heath was a much better actor in my opinion.
I am now gonna have me some Thera-Flu and cheese and crackers and watch the red carpet. I'll be back here in about an hour and a half to kick off the all Starr and Nude Gold Dude Review.
I recommend you drink ;)
1 comment:
Hey Starr, I'm watching with you!
Post a Comment